Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest yoyoma

A little pity party.....

OK I just want to selfishly use this post to make myself feel good heh.

Things family members have told me growing up:

1. Man....no girls would want to go out with you, look at that, your face is just so full of acne.

2. Hey..if you want to find some nice girl, work on your face first

3. (not even saying a word..but as I sit next to them, they move away...(cousins))

4. Everytime we go to somebody's house for a party (bday, etc..) we have this custom of kissing cheek to cheek...everytime I kiss them, they always rub their face with kleenex while saying "eeeew" all the time in front of everybody...and they LAUGHED.

First two comments came from older family members (aunt/uncle)

LOVELY.

From FAMILY? That's not right. Family should be more supportive than that, I'm sorry you had to endure that.

I've had some mean things said to me, but most of them involve being overweight. Someone did once say that my face looks like oatmeal.

Guest yoyoma

It bothered me just a bit I guess before...but now that I am much older...for some reason I can't help feeling that part of my appearance is the reason why I am single today.

I dont think I'm ugly...just I could 'improve' a little bit more and be more noticeable.

Actually now that I have gained some weight...actually my mother said to me...you need to lose that gut, it's unattractive....when you go visit us, before you do that, just lose 15 lbs and do some laser or something. I'll pay for it, though.

Her intention is well, but it just reinforces the idea that appearance matter and I have lots to improve.

It bothered me just a bit I guess before...but now that I am much older...for some reason I can't help feeling that part of my appearance is the reason why I am single today.

I dont think I'm ugly...just I could 'improve' a little bit more and be more noticeable.

im sorry but your family sucks. tell your cousins theyre faghats

meanest thing wasn't said to me, it was done behind my back, someone took a crappy pic of me and put it on the site meetspot and made a page about me. They also commented other people from my page saying mean things, you can only imagine what they said about my acne on the meetspot. they also had a poll on there with the question "how many pimples do I have on my face". Best thing was, it was my friends who did this to me.

EDIT: If you dont know what meetspot is, just think of myspace, only its more of a dating thing, so its just like myspace only its more designed to meet people.

Guest yoyoma

I deal with them once a year now..not too bad. My other family is alright

One actually made fun of me in front of everybody cause I joined an online matching thing a few years ago..that was painful...made me feel MORE of a loser.

I can only tell you...I am really a normal person in real life.....just circumstances drove me to try it.

One actually made fun of me in front of everybody cause I joined an online matching thing a few years ago..that was painful...made me feel MORE of a loser.

I can only tell you...I am really a normal person in real life.....just circumstances drove me to try it.

Dont mind people like your cousins they have no lives. Just embarass them publicly the next chance u get to like saying, SO HOWS THAT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION GOING? or if its a girl yell, HOWS YOUR YEAST INFECTION?

Dont mind people like your cousins they have no lives. Just embarass them publicly the next chance u get to like saying, SO HOWS THAT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION GOING? or if its a girl yell, HOWS YOUR YEAST INFECTION?

Bro when your grown up its embarrasing even making 3rd grade jokes like that. That will only make you look worse.

Bro when your grown up its embarrasing even making 3rd grade jokes like that. That will only make you look worse.

I see. well then I am in no use here.. to the bat mo-bile! :whistle:

meanest thing wasn't said to me, it was done behind my back, someone took a crappy pic of me and put it on the site meetspot and made a page about me. They also commented other people from my page saying mean things, you can only imagine what they said about my acne on the meetspot. they also had a poll on there with the question "how many pimples do I have on my face". Best thing was, it was my friends who did this to me.

Those people are NOT your friends.

OK I just want to selfishly use this post to make myself feel good heh.

Things family members have told me growing up:

1. Man....no girls would want to go out with you, look at that, your face is just so full of acne.

2. Hey..if you want to find some nice girl, work on your face first

3. (not even saying a word..but as I sit next to them, they move away...(cousins))

4. Everytime we go to somebody's house for a party (bday, etc..) we have this custom of kissing cheek to cheek...everytime I kiss them, they always rub their face with kleenex while saying "eeeew" all the time in front of everybody...and they LAUGHED.

First two comments came from older family members (aunt/uncle)

LOVELY.

and I'm sorry but your aunt, uncle and cousins are assholes.

See when family members or friends say something like that I have no problem getting right back at them. Two words is enough:

"Fuck you."

Then "Do you really have any idea how it feels? I doubt it. So why don't you shut your fucking mouth and mind your own business. Don't talk about things you don't know shit about."

was that some new word combination of fag and hat, or a grossly mispelled faggot

was that some new word combination of fag and hat, or a grossly mispelled faggot

nope its a word IPB Image

i agree with you on that.

i always see this kid in here post the most immature/dumb things.

EDIT: If you dont know what meetspot is, just think of myspace, only its more of a dating thing, so its just like myspace only its more designed to meet people.

OMG! whoever did that to you really don't deserve the title of being your freind at all. Friends are suppose to support you not make you feel like shit.

:lol: thats funny

yoyoma,

that's awful....i bet you wouldn't put up with that now. when i was younger, i would just be in shock, but now i'm a bitch back. :evil: get a new family lol

:lol: thats funny

ROFL. Caught me off guard, that did. I was thinking, "bad typo"

TO yoyoma and NYMJT - I am so appalled that anyone would have the audacity to do those things to someone. Sorry you had to endure that.

Eh im lucky to have a family that helps with the problem- cuz having bad acne is a condition. I got help on the hard to reach spots on my back, and got good support from family.

Even my stretch marks on my back were appreciated, I was called a tiger cuz of the stripes. =)

The worst things that happened to me that made me better today were the stuff from football players from school, and my awful ex-gf (from sophomore year).

mostly these things were said around school

ewwww he looks buttugly without makeup

ewwww looks like he has aids

ewwwww i bet he gets money for his face.

ewwwwwwwwwwww his skin is peeling like a snake-

dude look like a shaved snake-

ewwww his face looks like halloween-

you seen his face?

ewwww his face was black

ewwww his face had white stuff around his mouth

ewwwww looks like he had gonhorrea around the mouth. (my regimen)

and this girl that i had algebra with used to ask me all kind of questions

why you not going to prom?

cant find a date?

and she knew i had something wrong with me.