Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
5fiive5

5Five5's trial of "Acne Free in 3 Days."

Yea so, Today is day 1, for me on the three day apple fast! It consists of eating nothing but apples and drinking lots of water. The book, Acne Free in 3 Days, also tells you to do an enema.. I know, gross and wierd! I have heard of people on here who have done a couple of days of the fast then either gave up or didn't do the enema. So for the sake of acne, I will do the whole thing--the fast,with the enema. I will keep a log and let you know on how my progress is.

The past three days I have been laying off the vitamin b5 a bit to give me a better idea of how this apple fast will affect me. I currently have 5-6 very small pimples and a few clogged pores. --which is still a huge improvement to the 15-20 i got pre-B5. If the fast works I should be acne free and no longer have to take any B5. If the fast doesn't work i will continue my B5 clear skin regimen...to be continued...

Day I---

The apples have made my digestive system feel really good, It feels like things are going smooth. It seems like their are a lot of digestive juices down there and bowel movements today have felt cleansing. It seems like all the acid is kindof upsetting my stomach..I will try drinking more water to add more balance. Hopefully, that will take care of it some. I am tempted to try some ACV before I go to bed tonight, but I think i will stick strictly to exact apple fast as mentioned in the book.

Hey, I thought you were CLEAR using B5?

Yea so, Today is day 1, for me on the three day apple fast! It consists of eating nothing but apples and drinking lots of water. The book, Acne Free in 3 Days, also tells you to do an enema.. I know, gross and wierd! I have heard of people on here who have done a couple of days of the fast then either gave up or didn't do the enema. So for the sake of acne, I will do the whole thing--the fast,with the enema. I will keep a log and let you know on how my progress is.

The past three days I have been laying off the vitamin b5 a bit to give me a better idea of how this apple fast will affect me. I currently have 5-6 very small pimples and a few clogged pores. --which is still a huge improvement to the 15-20 i got pre-B5. If the fast works I should be acne free and no longer have to take any B5. If the fast doesn't work i will continue my B5 clear skin regimen...to be continued...

Day I---

The apples have made my digestive system feel really good, It feels like things are going smooth. It seems like their are a lot of digestive juices down there and bowel movements today have felt cleansing. It seems like all the acid is kindof upsetting my stomach..I will try drinking more water to add more balance. Hopefully, that will take care of it some. I am tempted to try some ACV before I go to bed tonight, but I think i will stick strictly to exact apple fast as mentioned in the book.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that book was a scam and the author came forth and stated it. We do get the loose post about it here and there everyone once in awhile though. You'd be better off doing P&B shakes / no other food.

avoid ignorant stuff like this because most acne suffers are insulin resistant and or hypoglycemics even though they dont know it and this ignorant diet can make it worst.