Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mild2moderateacne

What has helped With me Acne Tremendously

ok, I'll give you guys my story. I'hv been having acne for about 6 years now. The last 1-2 years it has been better, anyways I was during the last 1-2 years always breaking out with white heads and the occasional cyst. I recently finished the oxy powder program and let me tell you the white heads that use to appear on my face atleast once every day has gone down to almost 0%. I still get the occasional pin size white heads but washing with a wash cloth and rubbing it a lil it goes away. I also have been drinking lots and lots of water of water, about 4X16oz= 64 oz a each day. I'm almost clear now, mostly red marks, and mayb some small pimples, but they are very small, about the size of sesame seeds. Well though I share my story

ok, I'll give you guys my story. I'hv been having acne for about 6 years now. The last 1-2 years it has been better, anyways I was during the last 1-2 years always breaking out with white heads and the occasional cyst. I recently finished the oxy powder program and let me tell you the white heads that use to appear on my face atleast once every day has gone down to almost 0%. I still get the occasional pin size white heads but washing with a wash cloth and rubbing it a lil it goes away. I also have been drinking lots and lots of water of water, about 4X16oz= 64 oz a each day. I'm almost clear now, mostly red marks, and mayb some small pimples, but they are very small, about the size of sesame seeds. Well though I share my story

Glad to hear your success!! I hope I am really clear after my course of accutane!