Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Ok, You All Think You Have Acne For A Long Time?

I keep seeing people complain of single digits as far as years. Some people even complain about 1 or 2 years. Try this addition:

5th to 12th is 7 years

5 years of college is 5 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

The only ones I think can beat me are those with adult acne.

:ninja:

I keep seeing people complain of single digits as far as years. Some people even complain about 1 or 2 years. Try this addition:

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

IPB Image

Got you beat. Acne started at age 12 or 13 (I don't really remember) and continues today at age 33. That's 20 years. It's been mild at times and severe at times and even cleared up all on it's own but only when I was pregnant. I've tried about everything natural and unnatural, and now am on The Regime. Workin' pretty good for me so far although I'm not 'clear'. And now I would like to do something about scarring.

Acne, peeling (from bp), and wrinkles... it stinks.

chook

Hey it doesn't matter how long you had acne or not. My life already sucked before I even got my 1st pimple. It was so ironic that acne would fall upon me.

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

err? ur like totaly clear with no acne? :eh::doh: ?

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

dude, I looked at your photos, and no matter how hard you try, I can't see any acne. It's all in your head. Or maybe your camera just really sucks.

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

dude, I looked at your photos, and no matter how hard you try, I can't see any acne. It's all in your head. Or maybe your camera just really sucks.

exactly... and he has like 0 scars to proove for that "13" years of acne. oh please!

i had my first 4 pimples in 4th grade beat that. though after those they didn't come back til 5th

Guest TylerD

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

IPB Image

Haha that picture is funny lol.

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

exactly... and he has like 0 scars to proove for that "13" years of acne. oh please!

Thanks for the comment. One of the reasons I have very few scars is because I tried my best to never pick them. I also used a lot of thinks to make the scars fade away (which they did and are still doing at a phenomenal pace). Also, my skin has an excellent healing process (especially my back which is clear from all the bacne crap that is no more. If I showed you a pic from h.s. (I will post one up when I can get one scanned), you all will be like "WTF???? How the hell did all the scars disappear???"

If I showed you a pic from h.s. (I will post one up when I can get one scanned), you all will be like "WTF???? How the hell did all the scars disappear???"

k we are waiting.

Till then stop blabbing like a bitch.

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

Thanks for the comment. One of the reasons I have very few scars is because I tried my best to never pick them. I also used a lot of thinks to make the scars fade away (which they did and are still doing at a phenomenal pace). Also, my skin has an excellent healing process (especially my back which is clear from all the bacne crap that is no more. If I showed you a pic from h.s. (I will post one up when I can get one scanned), you all will be like "WTF???? How the hell did all the scars disappear???"

yeah, i'd like to see

btw, i'm sorry if i came off rude, i wasn't trying to be.

I don't think this is supposed to be a competition 2 see whose acne is worse or has had it the longest..we're all in it together :boohoo:

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

yeah, i'd like to see

Cool. Yeah when I was in school and had terrible acne (h.s. was the worst), especially on my forehead and my jaw/neck area, people never really said much about it. It might of been because I was into a lot of things and I knew a lot of people. But when I started to get clear, and when I went off to college and came back, I started to get treated different. It was like everyone was being nice and trying to get me to go places. So I think even though people don't say much, acne can hold you back just a little instead of if you had clear skin.

It's like if you see a person that is missing a limb and you never asked that person to play basketball or any physical activity with you, but that person suddenly was able to get a replacement limb and be really good at something like basketball, wouldn't you start wanting to play with that person? Just a thought.

:surprised:

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

IPB Image

haha.. I love this picture.. I'm so using it for future conversations..

and as for my acne.. I have had it for 5-6 years now.. and that sucks enough.. so I feel your pain...

5th to 12th is 7 years

1 year more is 1 year

=

13 years!!!

DOMINATION!!!!

yeah, i'd like to see

Cool. Yeah when I was in school and had terrible acne (h.s. was the worst), especially on my forehead and my jaw/neck area, people never really said much about it. It might of been because I was into a lot of things and I knew a lot of people. But when I started to get clear, and when I went off to college and came back, I started to get treated different. It was like everyone was being nice and trying to get me to go places. So I think even though people don't say much, acne can hold you back just a little instead of if you had clear skin.

It's like if you see a person that is missing a limb and you never asked that person to play basketball or any physical activity with you, but that person suddenly was able to get a replacement limb and be really good at something like basketball, wouldn't you start wanting to play with that person? Just a thought.

:surprised:

of course i would, if he was physically able to and it wouldn't hurt him/her anyway, then why not

acne/acne scars screwed me over on my senior year THE MOST IMPORTANT YEAR IN YOUR SCHOOL LIFE beat that.

acne/acne scars screwed me over on my senior year THE MOST IMPORTANT YEAR IN YOUR SCHOOL LIFE beat that.

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Im so angry about that comment! im not sure it needs my reply..

THE most important year.. SHUT! UP! we all had that year shit as well in some cases i read 19 other years if you said that to me face to face my arms would be flailing... :wall::wall::wall::wall: