Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beany

sheer cover

I just saw an infomercial on this..and has anybody tried it? does it work for u guys that have tried it?

I have not tried it but I have not heard great reviews (no coverage and very shiny. Concealer sucks). But as with anything you'll have to try it yourself and form your own opinion. I use joppa minerals and love them and they cost alot less and you can order at your leisure. According to the boards alot of people like Everyday Minerals, I tried them but I wanted a matte finish and better covergae.

I have not tried it but I have not heard great reviews (no coverage and very shiny. Concealer sucks). But as with anything you'll have to try it yourself and form your own opinion. I use joppa minerals and love them and they cost alot less and you can order at your leisure. According to the boards alot of people like Everyday Minerals, I tried them but I wanted a matte finish and better covergae.

hey i looked at their site and it looks wonderful!! if i decide to order some...do u know if they accept paypal?

hey i looked at their site and it looks wonderful!! if i decide to order some...do u know if they accept paypal?

That's what I always use.

if you're asking about Everyday Minerals, yes, they accept paypal -- i ordered the free samples a few days ago. :)

I've seen the commercial too, it must hold the record for "longest commercial". In all hoenstly it looks great on the commercial but to me appears a scam, mainly because they ahve so few colours.

hey guys!

I have tried Sheer Cover before, in fact, I still have a jar that I still use sometimes.

It does go on smoothly and covers well when you use a lot of it and when you have nothing on your face besides mositurizer. the concelaer doesn't work too well. and if you put on a layer of benzol peroxide on your face like me before your mositurize, the foundation might cake and peel.

the foundation rubs off VERY easily, doesn't last long, and especaily now in the summer time, it will melt when you sweat.

overall, not that good, but does make your face look smooth and shiny for like the first 2 hours

bare mineral is a much better choice

I bought this stuff used it once and didnt leave my house it was way to cakey and gross i usually us MAC tinted moisturizer and some concealer so i think wearing makeup all over was gross to me. I didnt like the look of it at all.

use the sheer cover. Yes, its better than bare minerals.. and gives the appearence of just really natural, very clean skin .. and its better for u than say foundation..