Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *mike*

I'm fucking pissed off

Guest *mike*

WHY???!! Why the fuck do I continue to get acne???! Is 6 years of it not enough, why can't my friends who have never had a spot in their life have acne instead of me? sounds harsh but my life is shit and the years that were meant to be the best of my life have been pointless, depressing and generally shite.

I live in my bedroom, I never leave unless 1) I must go to work or 2) I must go to college. My phone never rings, no one ever texts me - infact no one cares about me.

People laugh and point when they look at me, no one has ever paid me a compliment, people never stick up for me or help me out. I have no self confidence, no self esteem, i'll die a man who never felt love.

I work hard, i'm a caring, nice person, i'm honest and I just keep my head down and do my thing. Yet still my life is shit while lazy, arrogant, rude and nasty people live life happily. I'm nearly 19 and i've never kissed a girl. I'm a loser, loner, reject and an outcast. I'm fed up now, every year I tell myself that my acne will be gone soon, but it just gets worse. I've been on accutane twice. The health care system in England is a shambles and i'm not going through that again to get tane. My parents don't want me to buy tane on the internet, but fuck it I will. I'm young and should be spending the money I earn on parties and having a good time. But I spend my money on products for my skin. I've spent almost £100 on some fucking stupid pills that do fuck all. If I had no family I probably would have jumped out my window by now. Fuck acne and fuck life.

Guest Michael Jackson

Aww, man life can be rough sometimes, but you know what kinda of person you are, even if others can see it. You gotta get out there and be confident(easier said than done I know) and you will find people who want to be your friend. Keep your head up.

Things will turn around for you eventually, just keep your head up for now. I know it's tough, but please don't think of yourself as a loser, reject etc. cause youre not. A lot of people can relate to what you are going through.

Hang in there. :comfort:

there are so many people here who are going through similar struggles as you - i feel for you but one day it will be over and until then you just have to enjoy your own company and enjoy your family - yeh it feels lame sometimes but acne is draining beyond belief so dont be too hard on yourself.

I would get another gp/derm app and tell them how desperate you are and what you have considered but that you would rather do it the safe way.

until then enjoy the smaller things in life - books / films / music etc

women will be there one day!

Dear sir i know exactly how you feel. Living with acne for long periods of time does suck. I am 20 now and have had it since i was 15. We all hope for the best but I personally have learned to expect the worse. Take a good look at yourself in a well lit mirror. this will help you to learn to accept yourself. The world is going to be unfair to people with this skin disorder. Don't hide yourself away. Get out there and do the best you can. Your gonna be an old man one day and at the very least you'll wanna be able to say "well at least i tried my best". So don't let others get you down You know who you are so take pride in being yourself. MAke the most of this bad situation

Acne isn't the end of the world, I assure you. Yes, it's hard. I look in the mirror everyday and mentally complain that I have horrid skin, and it always seems like everyone around me has this perfect, pristine complexion and I do feel anxious. But there are other things to focus energy on. I'm not saying that you shouldn't feel bad, that's normal. I am saying that acne shouldn't control you. It shouldn't force you to live in your room, because thats how it beats you.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

-Sarah

Your pist off? Man come here we should be friends then lets smoke a cigar or have a beer. Im always fuckin pist. I was already fucked way before I had ever gotten acne. The nicer and nicer I try and be, the more and more I get kicked around and treated like shit. But whatever thats life.

ya good post, ouch I could feel the pain. Cant you do something with that anger thats productive? like work out, or write something, or shoot up a mall?

WHY???!! Why the fuck do I continue to get acne???! Is 6 years of it not enough, why can't my friends who have never had a spot in their life have acne instead of me? sounds harsh but my life is shit and the years that were meant to be the best of my life have been pointless, depressing and generally shite.

I live in my bedroom, I never leave unless 1) I must go to work or 2) I must go to college. My phone never rings, no one ever texts me - infact no one cares about me.

People laugh and point when they look at me, no one has ever paid me a compliment, people never stick up for me or help me out. I have no self confidence, no self esteem, i'll die a man who never felt love.

I work hard, i'm a caring, nice person, i'm honest and I just keep my head down and do my thing. Yet still my life is shit while lazy, arrogant, rude and nasty people live life happily. I'm nearly 19 and i've never kissed a girl. I'm a loser, loner, reject and an outcast. I'm fed up now, every year I tell myself that my acne will be gone soon, but it just gets worse. I've been on accutane twice. The health care system in England is a shambles and i'm not going through that again to get tane. My parents don't want me to buy tane on the internet, but fuck it I will. I'm young and should be spending the money I earn on parties and having a good time. But I spend my money on products for my skin. I've spent almost £100 on some fucking stupid pills that do fuck all. If I had no family I probably would have jumped out my window by now. Fuck acne and fuck life.

Hey bro, I don't know you and i don't know what your lifes like, but i just wanna say that things DO get better. At times you feel like they never will, and you feel like you will be miserable forever. But you just have to fight through the bad peroids, and you WILL come out on the other side. I myself have hit absolute rock bottom before, but i just made myself carry on. It took time, but i can honestly say that i enjoy life now. One day your skin will clear up, and all these troubles will be a distant memory. When that happens, go out and grab life by the balls bro...

Your pist off? Man come here we should be friends then lets smoke a cigar or have a beer. Im always fuckin pist. I was already fucked way before I had ever gotten acne. The nicer and nicer I try and be, the more and more I get kicked around and treated like shit. But whatever thats life.

Dude I guarantee I will get a few new zits tomorrow after i sweat my ass off for 8 hours outside. I am gonna come home and just get completely shit faced and go into work on saturday so drunk and not give a flying fuck.

Dude I guarantee I will get a few new zits tomorrow after i sweat my ass off for 8 hours outside. I am gonna come home and just get completely shit faced and go into work on saturday so drunk and not give a flying fuck.

thats a better attitude than mine.

thats a better attitude than mine.

the less i give a shit about what i'm doing the easier it is to work. especially if i'm drunk till like 12 pm and take like 10 smoke breaks so i just avoid doing everything :lol: . screw this 95 degrees bullshit

ya good post, ouch I could feel the pain. Cant you do something with that anger thats productive? like work out, or write something, or shoot up a mall?

When I first read this, I though you wrote 'shoot up at a mall'.. :shifty:

I thought it said "shoot up a mall" as in go into a mall with guns and shoot everyone. What is it supposed to mean? lol

Awww sweety, I'm very sorry to hear that. Pretty much all of us on here can relate. Focus on your postive qualities, because they make you who you are, a very special person. There ARE people out there that care for you, you have to believe that. You're only 19, don't worry about not kissed a girl yet, that special girl will come along one day, just take it easy, get yourself involved in things. If you feel like nobody ever calls you, wtvr else, maybe I think you should start taking the intitiative, get your friends together and go out, I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun. Good luck!

I thought it said "shoot up a mall" as in go into a mall with guns and shoot everyone. What is it supposed to mean? lol

heh

MAn i Know how you feel. Its a shitty way to live trust me I know. I'd say lets hang out sometime but your in england and Im In the United States Of America (Land of the Free Home Of the Brave). Just hang in there and hopefully things will work out for you. WHen your 18 and 19 and not getting any sex i know how much that sux. Ive only gotten some a handful of times and well its been almost four years now. Im worried ill be living at home for the rest of my life. And what sux is the longer you go without getting any the more you worry about not even being able to satisfy her in bed even is she was to give you a shot. Oh well thats life just hang in there bro.

MAn i Know how you feel. Its a shitty way to live trust me I know. I'd say lets hang out sometime but your in england and Im In the United States Of America (Land of the Free Home Of the Brave). Just hang in there and hopefully things will work out for you. WHen your 18 and 19 and not getting any sex i know how much that sux. Ive only gotten some a handful of times and well its been almost four years now. Im worried ill be living at home for the rest of my life. And what sux is the longer you go without getting any the more you worry about not even being able to satisfy her in bed even is she was to give you a shot. Oh well thats life just hang in there bro.

You sound just like me when I was your age. The anger thing that will go awy in a year or so. Can't promise you that your skin will improve though. Im approaching 21 now and still theres no end in site.

I was always a calm angry, acne just added to it and made me even more pissed off.

Guest Michael Jackson

Hey mofo, how are ya?

:( this is how ive felt the last few years... even though i cleared up my acne, im still suffering psychologically. i like to keep my head down and rarely look people in the eye. it's painful realizing how much of a loser i am. but for me its getting better each day because im caring less and less each day

UGHH..same with me...I fricking hate it!! It's driving me mad..LIKE WHY..holy shit..

I think i look way better with a bunch of white BP shit covering my face.

I think I'd look more decent with a paper bag over my head though....

Damn it's like your living my life too, aside from me not even having a job. I know exactly how it feels.

Lately, I've been feeling even more like shit though. I'm not at all excited to start up college again.

I think the best thing you can do is find a way to release some of that stress and anger. Working out usually does it for me.

mike,

i can relate to how your feeling. acne does have its way of taking over and it can be a real struggle at times. You sound like a really goodand hard working person and i'm sure you're perfect the way you are regardless of whether you have acne or not. People who poke fun out of other who have acne are not worth the time of day. Just try to ignore to taunting, even though thats probably easier said than done. You say your worried about dying without having love, but i'm sure that the right person for you will come along sooner than you think and will see you for who you are. We all have flaws, trust me!

I hope you can find a solution that will work wonders for you

In the meantime, hold your head up high!

take care

laura x