Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should I get them injected with cortisone? Has anyone else gotten these?! Not comfortable at all.

Where are they on your throat? Are we talking *inside*? Behind the tonsils? What are they from?

I'm interested in tane side effects and this is one I've not heard of.

good luck.

I think he means cysts on the front of his neck? thats what I get. From my understanding its common for while on Accutane that acne will appear in places where you never got acne before during the Initial Breakout.

I think he means cysts on the front of his neck? thats what I get. From my understanding its common for while on Accutane that acne will appear in places where you never got acne before during the Initial Breakout.

Yeah, I actually got a couple of pimples on the inside of my fingers....like wtf?

It's all good now.

Yeah, I actually got a couple of pimples on the inside of my fingers....like wtf?

It's all good now.

Good God! Pimples on your fingers? Ugh.

Do a lot of treatments cause cystic breakouts? I onyl ask cuz my friend who has done two rounds of accutane then did the blue light treatments and got some really really really large cysts that she'd never had before. Now she is going to do the low dose maintenance Accutane.

These kinds of stories scare me off Tane, even if it is temporary. My husband didn't go through any of this, though....

yes yes yes! i have gotten a lot of cysts on my neck/throat area during my course. some are big and red, others are skin colored and stay mostly under the surface. i got most of them injected. i highly recommend doing that. otherwise they will stay there forever.