Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I was little used to love taking pictures...anytime I saw a camera I would start posing....now I see a camera I try to run for the hills....when my acne started getting real bad I started noticing that every picture I toke I look worse and worse. and when your surrounded by a group of people who have flawless skin ...you look like shit in a pile of snow.. :rolleyes:

Now they allways say in the right lighting...you'll look like there's nuthin wrong with your face...I guess I allways get crappy lighting cause I still come out looking like crap. I have dark skin and the scars make me look like blacula in the face...its dull and uneven...just a mess...luckily accutane calm down my acne...but I still breakout..but not as bad

I miss taking pictures...I love it....If I did'nt have this shit...I would try modeling just to help pay for school but that's out....I dont even like taking pics with my boyfriend...it just comes out bad...even with makeup...you can tell beneath all that makeup I'm just hididng an ugly face....I have a lil website, but before I put the pic up I have to fix my bad makeup job and the scars....photoshop has become my best friend...

I just want my complexion back.... :cry:

I used to always take pictures, and now I rarely ever do. I hate when people ask why you don't wanna be in the picture. Sometimes I wonder if they do this just to piss me off, like they see the acne so why can't they just figure this out.

but ya, I would do anything just to be able to take pics with friends, I mean I think pictures are actually really important cause people can reminisce on all the goods time they had. But even when I smile when my picture is being taken, I always see a fake smile, other people cant see it but I can.

Its even worse when your forced to be in the picture and then they post it on some crappy chatroom type thing like bebo or myspace in their photo album. I try to smile but yes most of the time it feels fake like i'm trying to convince the camera i'm having a wild time despite the acne plaguing my face!

Its even worse when your forced to be in the picture and then they post it on some crappy chatroom type thing like bebo or myspace in their photo album. I try to smile but yes most of the time it feels fake like i'm trying to convince the camera i'm having a wild time despite the acne plaguing my face!

Yeah!!!!! when I was 13 my friend forced me to give her my graduation picture..(that's when my acne was horrible) and she put it in a photo album and her "boyfriend" at the time and his friends came over and they saw it and I found out later that they said I was ugly....at the time it hurted so much....I ripped up all my graduation pictures and threw them in the garbage!!!

During my prom...its allways those damn teachers walking around taking pictures and my english teacher sent me a copy of the picture he put on THE WALL IN MY SCHOOL!!! for everyone to view....I was horrified...ripped that one up too...but I cant do nothing about it... :( god I hope they toke it down by now

:doubt: