Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beany

mama lotion

yes. why do u think it was made?

if u know anything about it, you would know this is specifically for red marks.

yes. why do u think it was made?

if u know anything about it, you would know this is specifically for red marks.

holay someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. and if you know anything about the many products on teh market being sold ud know that 99% of the products said to be made for red marks DONT WORK. I said does this WORK for red marks...not is this FOR red marks.

i'm pretty sure it was not made specifically for redmarks, but i could be wrong. that's a good question that i've been wondering about - i got a free sample with my mandelic acid but all i know about it is that is supposed to be very powerful and very harsh, so i've been scared to use it. if anyone knows more about how you're supposed to apply or what it's supposed to do, i'd like to hear.

this gives some information: http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?prid=498

This remarkable gel-lotion is the ultimate agent for those wanting to brighten their complexion and get more out of their skin care routines. Noted for its ability to quickly even out the skin tone without causing irritation, the MaMa lotion also helps to fight blemishes and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 20% AHA formulation with 10% mandelic acid and 10% malic acid with a 2.5 ph. Particularly effective at fading dark/red spots caused by acne and softening and lightening dark knees and elbows.

Particularly effective at fading dark/red spots caused by acne

Btw, I didn't mean to sound mean. I just read that and i guess you could get that impression.

Sorry :D.

Particularly effective at fading dark/red spots caused by acne

Btw, I didn't mean to sound mean. I just read that and i guess you could get that impression.

Sorry :D.

lol thats ok, im just skeptical because i have tried so many things that don work at all :S

true dat...

what i'm using is the deep clean - invigorating line from neutrogena, and its helping not only with red marks but oil and blackheads as well.

but definitely TRY this mama lotion it looks forreal.

there are so many positive reviews for it on skincarerx.com... it must be doing something right. i think im gonna order it right now and give it a try

Is this stuff just another stupid lotion that has no effects? Has anyone tried this stuff?

Thanks

I'm dieing to try it out but i kinda waiting cause its summer and it says it bad to use it and go out in the sun and stuff.

Also i dunno if you can use it and still go to swim afterwards :think:

I'm dieing to try it out but i'm kinda waiting cause its summer and it says it bad to use it and go out in the sun and stuff.

Also i dunno if you can use it and still go to swim afterwards :think:

i've been trying to figure out what makes this superior to plain mandelic acid, or why it's so much harsher. from what i've read malic acid is actually a moisturizing acid, so it doesn't seem like it would be aggravating. i might put some on tonight, but i doubt it.