Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm on the "acne cure" and it works good but i find after i go out drinking a day or 2 later i break out but by the next weekend it clears up then i drink again. Is it the drinking or would there be a different cause?

Yep, same here. I have finally found the cause of my acne. Alcohol smile.gif When I was on the acne cure I didn't drink for most of the time on the cure, i was just way too busy. Went out 2 nights ago and got 2 pimples. Both gone now, but heh, they were the first outbreaks in a month that happened after a big night on the drink.

When i have a casual drink i don't seem to get effected, but when I write myself off I get some acne. Interesting and I'm happy I learned about it.

yeah.. personally i don't really believe in the diet/acne connection much, but i do believe that alcohol can cause or worsen acne because every time i went out drinking i would break out the next day or two. since i have just decided drinking is not worth it and have given it up. no biggie really.