Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I've actually did it. I dunno how, cause I normally have oily skin. I've been using a TTO-based gel as treatment for my acne and there's a portion below the eyes starting from the nose which is really dry. It's actually a bit crusty and I'm thinking it's because of the TTO gel, maybe I've put some there accidentally (I spread it all over my face).

So I've been using some hydrating cream and moisturizer on the region but I'm wondering if there's anything better I could use.

Any help is greately appreciated.

Try Jojoba oil.... It's very good. I have eczema, and for the last 9 nights I've been putting some all over my face and it's been it's been great for me and I've heard from this site that it only gets better. Try it out. Put about four drops in your hands when you get out of the shower. Keep your face a bit damp still. Then rub the jojoba oil over your face for about 1 minute. Then wait 5 minutes before you apply anything else to your face, because the jojoba oil open your pores and makes your face feel extra smooth, without it feeling to oily. I'm suprised I like it, because I have super sensitive skin, but it's been ok. I would of known by know if it was bad for me or not. Also, it's an all natural product; not some chemical based shit.. I also apply vitamen E, zinc, and lactic acid around my nose and cheeks, to smooth out the eczema and some small bumps around my nose. It's calles keralac ointment. It's been ok.... Hope ths helps... GL.

Try Jojoba oil.... It's very good. I have eczema, and for the last 9 nights I've been putting some all over my face and it's been it's been great for me and I've heard from this site that it only gets better. Try it out. Put about four drops in your hands when you get out of the shower. Keep your face a bit damp still. Then rub the jojoba oil over your face for about 1 minute. Then wait 5 minutes before you apply anything else to your face, because the jojoba oil open your pores and makes your face feel extra smooth, without it feeling to oily. I'm suprised I like it, because I have super sensitive skin, but it's been ok. I would of known by know if it was bad for me or not. Also, it's an all natural product; not some chemical based shit.. I also apply vitamen E, zinc, and lactic acid around my nose and cheeks, to smooth out the eczema and some small bumps around my nose. It's calles keralac ointment. It's been ok.... Hope ths helps... GL.

Thanks for the advice. I'll go and try to find some jojoba oil at a health food store tomorrow if nothing else works till then.

I've got a question though: Should I apply it only on the dry regions or on the whole face? Cause the rest of my face is still oily and I wouldn't want to make it even worse...

Thanks for the advice. I'll go and try to find some jojoba oil at a health food store tomorrow if nothing else works till then.

I've got a question though: Should I apply it only on the dry regions or on the whole face? Cause the rest of my face is still oily and I wouldn't want to make it even worse...

If you get the right technique, the skin wont be more greasy by using jojoba oil. And furthermore it will not clog the pores.. !

http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/newsletter158.asp