Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlcasile1986

acne + summer season

Hey Guys!

Am I the only one having bad acne during the summer time? I have this weird periodic acne which also leaves this disgusting brown spots.

Any advice about this, please speak up. What to do during the summer time?

Regimen:

started using

ProActiv Cleanser

Apple Cider Vinegar (for hyperpigmentation)

ProActiv Daily Control

ProActiv Renewing Lotion

Hey Guys!

Am I the only one having bad acne during the summer time? I have this weird periodic acne which also leaves this disgusting brown spots.

Regimen:

started using

ProActiv Cleanser

ProActiv Daily Control

ProActiv Renewing Lotion

Where do u live? do you sweat alot more in you summer time?

If anything, my acne aint as bad lookin in the summer, because my face gets a tannish red look in the summer so acne isn't as noticeable. Except this year I haven't been out in the days to get a tan.

Hey Guys!

Regimen:

started using

ProActiv Cleanser

ProActiv Daily Control

ProActiv Renewing Lotion

hey dude same problem with me , i stay in india where temp is more then 30 degree in summer , and i do sweat because of the humidity . does it worsen acne ???

also i m going to cold country of england next month and will stay there for 2 yrs or more , will it clear my skin ? any idea ?

This july's been unusually hot here in England and i've been sweating loads, but it's not worsened my acne at all. For me, i find that the sun always helps to lift my mood, which can only be a good thing.

Hey Guys!

That's kinda weird because I have noticed it too. Throughout the year my skin was pretty clear and nice but now that its summer time I have had more zits then this entire year.

Hey Guys!

That's kinda weird because I have noticed it too. Throughout the year my skin was pretty clear and nice but now that its summer time I have had more zits then this entire year.

Hey Buddy

thought you might wanna check this out since both of us are going through the same condition. Stupid condition.

http://www.paloshospital.org/body_health.c...=archivearticle

Hey Guys!

Regimen:

started using

ProActiv Cleanser

ProActiv Daily Control

ProActiv Renewing Lotion

i ususally break out more in the summer, which is why i'm keeping on my antibiotics long term. So far its working! Go mino! Go spirolactone! go benzamycin!

ugh. i'm a pharmacy :eh: