Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

these will make me break out in large quantities.

Yes because Omegas need to be balanced. If you excess in one omega oil then you produce different prostaglandings. I noticed when I ate tuna with sun flower oil I broke out crazy style, I had little idea why back then but I know now.

first of all u need omegga 6 borage oil those are the good antiinflammtory omegga 6, the other omegga 6 such as the kind found in nuts, seed and meat are the proinflamatory ones., we need all of them but we muust have the antiinflammotry omegga 3 and 6 not just to cure acne for for health. Borage oil is the best source of omeggs 6, the other is eat animla liver which is nasty. U cant get the good omegga 6 from any other food and unless ur diet has been perfect for years u probbaly lack the delta enzyme to convert the bad omegga 6 from meat into the good omegga 6 which can be found in borage oil,. I dont wanna get all into it but its a complicated process of prostaglads whicha re controlled by the type of fat in the diet. Prostaglands controll our horomones and prostaglands are made from eating fat in the diet, we must balance fat intake to balance horomones and cure acne, its a must to get proper ommega 3 from diet or suppliment and then suppliment with omegga 6 to cure acne. Acne has a LOT to do with eating to much of the wrong type of fat and poor fat digestion gla borage oil will certainly help.

first of all u need omegga 6 borage oil those are the good antiinflammtory omegga 6, the other omegga 6 such as the kind found in nuts, seed and meat are the proinflamatory ones., we need all of them but we muust have the antiinflammotry omegga 3 and 6 not just to cure acne for for health. Borage oil is the best source of omeggs 6, the other is eat animla liver which is nasty. U cant get the good omegga 6 from any other food and unless ur diet has been perfect for years u probbaly lack the delta enzyme to convert the bad omegga 6 from meat into the good omegga 6 which can be found in borage oil,. I dont wanna get all into it but its a complicated process of prostaglads whicha re controlled by the type of fat in the diet. Prostaglands controll our horomones and prostaglands are made from eating fat in the diet, we must balance fat intake to balance horomones and cure acne, its a must to get proper ommega 3 from diet or suppliment and then suppliment with omegga 6 to cure acne. Acne has a LOT to do with eating to much of the wrong type of fat and poor fat digestion gla borage oil will certainly help.

I agree with this, this is very important adding the right omegas to diet. This is a must for any1s acne free diet! Its essential for more reasons then acne.