Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boots

One month until derm appointment

Ok so...i want to try CSR before seeing my derm on Aug 28 she wants me to go on accutane but im soo hesitant. I have a question about CSR

Im going to go out and purchase cetaphyl moisturizer and the neatragena BP...but for the cleanser i was wondering if i could use Proactiv? cause ir eally like their cleanser. Or should i stick with the neutragena cleanser and see how that works.

Ok so...i want to try CSR before seeing my derm on Aug 28 she wants me to go on accutane but im soo hesitant. I have a question about CSR

Im going to go out and purchase cetaphyl moisturizer and the neatragena BP...but for the cleanser i was wondering if i could use Proactiv? cause ir eally like their cleanser. Or should i stick with the neutragena cleanser and see how that works.

i thought i liked the proactiv cleanser because of the scrubbing particle stuff it has in it. but i recently found that it was irritating my skin too much and my skin is healing much better without the irritation. If it has been working for you, maybe go with it, but i highly recomment dans bp, note that the a major key in the CSR is being gentle with your skin.

i thought i liked the proactiv cleanser because of the scrubbing particle stuff it has in it. but i recently found that it was irritating my skin too much and my skin is healing much better without the irritation. If it has been working for you, maybe go with it, but i highly recomment dans bp, note that the a major key in the CSR is being gentle with your skin.

You are totally right..i realized that after im just gonna stick with exactly what he says...so i purchased the neutragene cleanser...Bp on the spot and cetaphyl moisturizer..crosses fingers* ill keep u updated

i just washed my face...with the neutragena...and i notice it wasnt as red compared to when i use proactiv

again..crosses fingers*

i don't want to disappoint you, but if you need accutane, your acne may not be helped very much by the regimen. the regimen is only designed for mild/mod. acne.

i don't want to disappoint you, but if you need accutane, your acne may not be helped very much by the regimen. the regimen is only designed for mild/mod. acne.

no dont worry you have not disapointed me. The derm wanted to put me on accutane because nothing else has worked. I went to see my derm about 2 months ago and my acne was really bad i had switched from cleanser to cleanser which broke me out. Then i switched to soap to wash my face (ivory to be exact) which was stripping moisture from my face. If you can imagine i looked like a disaster. She prescribed minocin plus retina :| then said a permanent solution would be accutane. I tried retin a ....but hard to upkeep because its so harsh on my skin. PLUS i had such disgusting skin after wards all the flaking :| Ive tried benzaclin...minocin...ive tried it all. The price im paying for clear skin is so much so she said i should go on accutane bc its permanent. im going to try this and see how it goes in one months time she will give me another diagnosis.

So far cleansing with neutrogena and bp and the moisturizer...i have hardly any redness its awesome...and i got one zit by my lip but thats it. (most of the annoyance on my face is scarring bleh so we will seewhat happens)

Thanx for replying lol i felt lonely in here haha