Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm barely 16, so I'm not too worried about getting a boyfriend right now. I want to study.

Personally, I doubt I would want to date a guy with crystal clear skin. It's so.... un-male. Ew. As long as the guy's not deformed by acne, with a nice personality, and REALLY FUNNY, I won't give a damn about his skin condition, really. I'll have to admit, though, handsome boys usually stand a better chance - initially.

I'll should be more worried, anyway. It's harder for a girl with a spotty (redmarks) face to get a boyfriend. I'll probably go for a facial to get rid of it someday... when I'm completely sure acne's stopped.

Why are there so many people on these boards that want guys that have severe scarring, are out of shape, and have all the other "manly characteristics" of pre-homosapien? And what do you mean by un-male anyway? You mean like the majority of Americans that are overweight, lazy, fat slobs, that complain of every thing imaginable when there is hell on earth in just about every other nation on the planet? This last statement is not opinion, it's an amplified fact that yes, Americans have the biggest weight problem in the history of the world. For example: at my company, about 85% of the Americans are overweight. The few asians and other minorities that we have, maybe under 5%, if at all. Case closed.

I'm barely 16, so I'm not too worried about getting a boyfriend right now. I want to study.

Personally, I doubt I would want to date a guy with crystal clear skin. It's so.... un-male. Ew. As long as the guy's not deformed by acne, with a nice personality, and REALLY FUNNY, I won't give a damn about his skin condition, really. I'll have to admit, though, handsome boys usually stand a better chance - initially.

I'll should be more worried, anyway. It's harder for a girl with a spotty (redmarks) face to get a boyfriend. I'll probably go for a facial to get rid of it someday... when I'm completely sure acne's stopped.

Why are there so many people on these boards that want guys that have severe scarring, are out of shape, and have all the other "manly characteristics" of pre-homosapien? And what do you mean by un-male anyway? You mean like the majority of Americans that are overweight, lazy, fat slobs, that complain of every thing imaginable when there is hell on earth in just about every other nation on the planet? This last statement is not opinion, it's an amplified fact that yes, Americans have the biggest weight problem in the history of the world. For example: at my company, about 85% of the Americans are overweight. The few asians and other minorities that we have, maybe under 5%, if at all. Case closed.

Sell your stupid sports car Necromancer and walk or cycle to work.

Show what you mean by example.

Sell your stupid sports car Necromancer and walk or cycle to work.

Show what you mean by example.

What car?

sell your goldfish and buy a pet rock :D

i had only one gf with my acne this bad. i broke up with her because i was embaressed. i won't want 2 get another one until i have clear (or at least almost clear) skin. im positive i can get a gf rite now if i wanted, but its a 'its not you its me' kinda thing :wall:

i don't think that's true i'm sure girls dig you i mean i thought yeah people would be like OMFG he's ugly (well some do) but a lot of girls i met were actually telling me it's okay i actually complained so much to a friend she told me it's FINE that I have acne so does a lot of the world and that made me feel better cuz the time I met her(was i think when it started going bad)

I had a girlfriend once but she kinda moved away to a different country... she was my first time too :(

After that i kinda felt so hurt by it all i avoided girls for a bit but now im back and over it!

After i cleared my skin i was so pleased but i just dont have the confidence anymore to ask one out...

I can talk to them alot but when it comes down to it i just back away and i cant help it...

Ive met this girl who doesn't live far on the net and she's real nice, we talk on cam almost every other day but im scared about meeting her, Im taking her to Alton Towers soon so i hope with the laughs that come with the rides i should be okay with the talking part :)

Fingers Crossed that she likes me!

I said it once, I'll say it again. Girls are darn understanding when it comes to looks. Sure, sure, everyone is a bit shallow in his or her own way but it ultimately is based on personal preference anyway. Alright, so let's say girls are shallow. Then I'll say it again, Girls are more understanding when it comes to physical appearance.

I've seen it. I've been through it. But hell, this is just my opinion.

i got mild/moderate acne and i get chicks all the time...maybe thats coz they like emoboys like me:)

Emoboys. Haha.

Pet rocks. Haha x2.

I want an emo rock. ):

I have 'severe' acne, well more like 'severe' scars that are there because of acne.

I'm sixteen, I've had one girlfriend the past year, but it only lasted a few weeks. I don't have much confidence in myself, since I have acne and can't compare to the guys who don't.

That one girlfriend liked me due to my personality, she was great. You don't come across that many people who aren't shallow.

Nowadays, I'm just the kid who sits around class and admires and adores girls and doesn't do a damn thing about it. I live a pretty sad life, don't I.

I can't really see myself with a girlfriend right now, but maybe that will change in time. I am sure I could have a girlfriend if I really wanted to . . . I don't think I look too bad.

I am trying to get my priorities straight right now. I am clearing up, have a nice job, and entering my second year of college. I think when I am pretty confident with myself then I'll consider looking for a serious relationship.

in high school I went out with this guy, he had nice built nice features nice eyes nice hair, many girls I knew found him attractive except severe acne, there are many surface thin shallow people out there you will find the one who can see you for you. This guy and I went with each other steady one year the brakeup had nothing to do with acne. Irony I for many years have had acne,at that time very minor and now quite cystic

so as I say to you,I hope the same can be said for some men hope they're not all shallow HAL'S we have a lot more to offer