Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

wow maybe i've been doing it all wrong?

I was watching one of the videos where Dan is applying the BP to his face.. and I seen how he took his time to let it absorb...

I never thought that rubbing the BP in like that mattered.... so what I always have been doing is just quickly putting BP all over my face in a matter of 40 seconds.

How much difference would it make if I were to actually take the time and let the BP absorb?

I was watching one of the videos where Dan is applying the BP to his face.. and I seen how he took his time to let it absorb...

I never thought that rubbing the BP in like that mattered.... so what I always have been doing is just quickly putting BP all over my face in a matter of 40 seconds.

How much difference would it make if I were to actually take the time and let the BP absorb?

For myself... I first attempted the regimen back in february without watching Dan's videos. I would apply to a very small area [1inch in diameter] and rub it in circular motions for just a couple of seconds... never letting it fully absorb... and never reaching that "tacky" state mentioned in the videos.

Now, I'm on my second attempt of the regimen, just over a week in[this time having watched the videos]... and i must say... huge difference. First time around... I did the regimen for 4 weeks and didn't see a change in acne one way or the other. This second time around I am alreasy seeing a significant difference just over a week in :D

Be nice and gentle... and take the time to let the bp fully absorb... and I think you will see greater results in the long run[and maybe even the short run too] :)

For most people, technique does make a difference.

Being super gentle and taking your time with the bp is important.

I think that is part of the reason why Dan makes those videos, because letting people see how gentle he is helps people know to be gentle and take your time applying the bp.

Imagine you are trying to massage the gel into all your pores, as deep as possible, so that oxygen can be produced within them.

big difference indeed, I used to just glob it all over my face lol then i watched the video and was like wow.. i did it like that and no more break outs... i wish i seen those videos years ago, i probably went through about 3-4 bottles of CSR gel without doing it right and not so great results

Guest Michael Jackson

WWDD

What Would Dan Do?

Guest Michael Jackson

WWDD

What Would Dan Do?

:lol:

LETS MAKE BRACELETS!!

I am all for that

:D