Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ladida

What is this??? :S

Ok I usually have moderate acne, i've been put on differin and i got something weird that was like 5mm in diameter red and inflamed, very painful but had a red dot in the middle as a head which was just flat on there... ??? what is this? lol

Ok I usually have moderate acne, i've been put on differin and i got something weird that was like 5mm in diameter red and inflamed, very painful but had a red dot in the middle as a head which was just flat on there... ??? what is this? lol

a cyst?

Yepp a cyst or a nodule... But don't get afraid, it's just the initial breakout; you will get better soon... Try to spot treat with differin on the pimple 2,3 times a day...

BTW, how often do you use differin? Try to use some BP as well, at least in the mornings [also I've heard that differin is the only retinoid that is stable in the presence of Benzoyl Peroxide?]. Like retinoid in the evening, BP morning

Just please don't try and pop it....I've done it many, many times...and it never works to try and pop a cyst

Just please don't try and pop it....I've done it many, many times...and it never works to try and pop a cyst

Yeah me too... It's not worth it. You just end up with a scab on your face for months.

Yeah me too... It's not worth it. You just end up with a scab on your face for months.

Yep that happened to me... or I think it was a nodule I popped. Anyway, the swelling was enormous; not fun at all. Just let it disappear with time or get a cortison injection...