Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
annoyed_at_acne

Anyone else using the Regime for body acne?

I put this thread here because no one in the body acne part of the forum seems to ever be using the Regime. Anyone here using it for body? If so, how do you deal with the bleaching aspect? I'm trying to use it, but I'm so paranoid it's going to bleach my clothes. Does the bleaching power of it stop after having it on your skin for awhile? For example, if I put it on at night and then do not wash/reapply it till the next night, would it still affect any clothes during the day? So far it hasn't seemed like it's bleached anything, although I'm trying to wear lighter colors just in case. Does anyone have any suggestions for a lotion? I'm using Paula's Choice 2% BHA Lotion over it, which works well but it's such a small bottle, it's too expensive to use that on so much of my body(full back/shoulders/chest/upper arms). I'm thinking of Jergens Skin Smoothing Lotion since that has AHA in it. Any advice?

I feel like there's barely anyone using this Regime for their body :confused: I wish I had someone to compare notes/products with!