Notifications
Clear all

Canada, BC-Vancouver

MemberMember
(@smokeyjay)

Posted : 07/31/2006 2:47 am

I was wondering if anyone knew any good places for acne scar treatments. I'm still deciding on the many ways to treat acne scars, so anyone who has something done in BC will do.

Laser, micro demabrasions, chemical peels, etc. Or good dermatologists for that matter. I don't think my doc really cares that much.

TY

MemberMember
(@seanski)

Posted : 08/09/2006 2:51 pm

CBV

I'm getting Fraxel treatments at the Arbutus Laser Center in Vancouver. I live in Victoria but decided to do the treatments in Vancouver. The Doctor is excellent. I shopped around and decided on this place.

This outfit gives me the impression of being treated by health care professionals rather than a cosmedic business. the price is very reasonable but none of these Fraxel treatments are cheap.

I'm also trying to locate some of this 100% TCA solution but can't seem to find where to purchase it. I won't be able to try the "TCA Cross" method until after the Fraxel anyway but the results from that stuff seems pretty good.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@466003_1443952794)

Posted : 02/21/2021 7:57 pm

On 8/9/2006 at 12:51 PM, Seanski said:

CBV

I'm getting Fraxel treatments at the Arbutus Laser Center in Vancouver. I live in Victoria but decided to do the treatments in Vancouver. The Doctor is excellent. I shopped around and decided on this place.

This outfit gives me the impression of being treated by health care professionals rather than a cosmedic business. the price is very reasonable but none of these Fraxel treatments are cheap.

I'm also trying to locate some of this 100% TCA solution but can't seem to find where to purchase it. I won't be able to try the "TCA Cross" method until after the Fraxel anyway but the results from that stuff seems pretty good.

Good luck!

How much did this set you back $?