Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

Can RETIN-A clear moderate acne?

Also I see that it's made by Neutrogena, and I don't like that... because their stuff sucks... I'm hoping to see a derm this Friday. I wish I would just get accutane and get it over with, but the derm is probably going to try everything first before even considering tane.. I want to get clear as fast as possible (school you see)... Also does RETIN A help with red marks? man, yesterday I wore my friend's glasses and I saw how clear the world was, so I decided to see what my face looked like and I was horrified =(....!!! It was 50x worse than what I thought it was.. It was HELL.. but mostly it was redmarks.

Also I see that it's made by Neutrogena, and I don't like that... because their stuff sucks... I'm hoping to see a derm this Friday. I wish I would just get accutane and get it over with, but the derm is probably going to try everything first before even considering tane.. I want to get clear as fast as possible (school you see)... Also does RETIN A help with red marks? man, yesterday I wore my friend's glasses and I saw how clear the world was, so I decided to see what my face looked like and I was horrified =(....!!! It was 50x worse than what I thought it was.. It was HELL.. but mostly it was redmarks.

My acne is pretty moderate right now, and I think it's going to help me... it cleared up my SEVERE acne on my back. And it hasn't always been made by Neutrogena... It's an Ortho product, I think they just merged at some point. But don't expect fast results with it... takes up to 12 weeks for full results.

Differin is made by Galderma who also mades Cetaphil - - but that doesn't really speak to either product.

If it make you feel any better, at least the active ingredients in Retin A are Vitamin A - - which is partly what Accutane is.