Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
perfect10skin

Easy and quick way to reduce acne

Hi there i would like to share with you all a secret remedy for reducing oil and cleaning your ance. It is very simple and easy to do. The key ingredient is a onionbut it must be very hot in order for it to work. You must heat up the onion so once you place it on your skin it absorbs the bacteria and oil that cause acne. This remedy has been passed down from my grandmother and would like to share it with all of you. It can take a minute or 2 when having the hot onion pressed gently on your problem spots. Great for the face and back and shoulders.

um, could you elaborate a little?

just put a hot onion on your face?

or cut it in half first or something.

yeahh im curious cause i live in like the onion capitol of our country.

To start make sure your skin is clean and have no makeup on or anything, so i would suggest taking a shower first and not applying any of your usual stuff after you take the shower. Then heat up a onion because that will open up your pores then then onion will absorb the oil and bacteria. You should cut the onion and then take a piece and place it on the spot you desire. If its not hot enough it wont work because it wont open your pores. Hope that helps

i don't like to comment with hatred but i can't hold it

COMPLETE BULLSHIT

don't ask me why...it is bs

STOP IT!!!! :naughty:

That is just your opinion. Anything on this board is worth a try, if you don't like it don't try it, but don't slag it off.

yea. anything might work for someone . It's a case by case stuff. Don't comment and conclude from your judgement on something that you have never tried it before. I hope it work. Can you elaborate more? Heat the onion using?

Intruiging.

Sounds like it may work (no idea why!)

But different strokes for different folks

thats the problem with so many remedies. They work on some skin types and not on others

SIGH

Time to get heating those onions methinks

Like how hot is hot for an onion? hot or warm... can you give us more details... and how do u heat an onion using the microwave?? cmon more details here...

Like how hot is hot for an onion? hot or warm... can you give us more details... and how do u heat an onion using the microwave?? cmon more details here...

I bet it's a dry heat (not boiling).. microwave might work.

This will sting and smell, right? There have to be better options.

I have decided that I will not:

1. put pee on my face

2. make myself smell like Grandma's kitchen

3. stop having orgasms

4. pay more than 70.00 for a bottle of anything (other than Accutane)

5. give up chocolate.

Anyone is welcome to try whatever they want, but those are my (for now) rules. I will be open to other ideas....