Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fooledme

Penis acne

As disgusting as it sounds, I get huge pimples on my penis. So please make all the jokes you can think of right now.... yes my hand is attached to my crotch and I jerk off 24/7 using fried chicken grease... I recently found acne.org and have been using it to help clear my face with excellent results. Does anyone have any experience dealing with acne where it should not be?

Yeah, herpes or warts is much more likely than acne on your rod. Get it checked out by a professional stat.

Get it checked out by a professional stat.

Agreed. I get the occasional pimple of my shaft but it's nothing huge.

My advice? Wrap it up next time. ;)

Guest chesterfalls

Get it checked out by a professional stat.

but it's nothing huge.

Don't put yourself down... i heard its what you do with it, not the size that matters... ;)

It might be prominent sebaceous glands (also known as fordyce spots... google it). They are common in the penile area. Many men suffer with it even in their 40s and 50s. It's been said that as many as 1 in 3 men suffer with it at some point in their lives. They are usually uniformly scattered along the penis. Do not pop them (urgh), they will come back bigger!!

It appears that the same treatments that you apply to acne on other areas of the body can be applied here too, but be careful as it is a delicate area (obviously). It probably is not herpes. Herpes looks nothing like normal pimples.

It's funny how people are all comfortable with women's problems but no one ever talks about men's problems... even though most men have issues about them. This is the reason you end up with penis enlargement/sustained erection/increased semen volume CRAP in your inbox... Men need to be better informed IMO.

Hope that helps!

i got a pimple on my balls once, it was the most painful pimple i have ever had to pop in my life!

Yeah listen to these people, and dont pop it,- see a doctor.

If its acne, your probably inducing it. If its an STD, you gotta get on meds.

You can get acne anywhere on your body except your palms and soles of your feet, if its not gone in a week or two have it checked out by a doc they see things like this everyday so dont be embarrased

yes my hand is attached to my crotch and I jerk off 24/7 using fried chicken grease.

Why don't you switch to a noncomodogenic, oil free moisturizer. This may provide better lubrication as well as not clog pores. :angel:

nah, spots on the penis is normal, only they shouldn't be like the usual spots you get, cuz the skin on the shft is stretchy

I have to agree here. I do get some acnes on my penis/balls. It's kinda weird tho, just seems like clogged pores if anything. They don't become inflammed, I can just get puss out of them if I push it out with my fingers.

But honestly, the way my acne seems to work is that i can find a zit anywhere on my body if i try hard enough, i just try not to look around too closely, otherwise I might find myself actually picking at them (even on my penis).

yes my hand is attached to my crotch and I jerk off 24/7 using fried chicken grease.

Why don't you switch to a noncomodogenic, oil free moisturizer. This may provide better lubrication as well as not clog pores. :angel:

i died laffing at this post