Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

A message to all you girls out there

Be nice to you exs, treat them right.

Because theres nothing in this world men could do to each other, or to themselves that would be nearly as terrible as how you can make us feel. We're weaker than we seem, and although we sometimes seem as emotionally sophisticated as a cow, you couldnt appreciate the feelings we have for you.

And we're all human after all.

Because theres nothing in this world men could do to each other, or to themselves that would be nearly as terrible as how you can make us feel. We're weaker than we seem, and although we sometimes seem as emotionally sophisticated as a cow, you couldnt appreciate the feelings we have for you.

Cheer up dude ur better of without them. Best way to look at it.

well hey, I know its obvious im speaking from experience. but im trying to speak allegorically

and everyone knows its bullshit that were better off without them, being single is miserable

Awww, what a sweet post...I never think of the other side of the coin when it comes to stuff like that.

She's probably hurting too. SOmetimes that's what inspires the meaness.

I think you need to truly love yourself first then you won't have that feeling of need for someone else.

Is that code for "Have a wank"?

If so, I concur.

Don't let on that you're hurting, though. It won't help anything. It'll just make you feel more vulnerable and more hurt.

or how about the guys that have dated me have all dumped me and treated me like shit after even though I WASNT THE ONE SNEAKING AROUND. Like I can see them hating me if I'm the one who hurt them, but wtf at them doing that even when they were the asshole.

or how about the guys that have dated me have all dumped me and treated me like shit after even though I WASNT THE ONE SNEAKING AROUND. Like I can see them hating me if I'm the one who hurt them, but wtf at them doing that even when they were the asshole.

Im terribly sorry to hear that allykat. You seem to make the same type of responses I do :lol: . I didn't think there'd be room for 2 angry posters on here!! but its all good. Yeah I know what you mean, forget those jerks that did that to you, thats not right and I hope they never ever find another girl again.

Im terribly sorry to hear that allykat. You seem to make the same type of responses I do :lol: . I didn't think there'd be room for 2 angry posters on here!! but its all good. Yeah I know what you mean, forget those jerks that did that to you, thats not right and I hope they never ever find another girl again.

It totally triggered an open invitation to rant. But oh, those asshole(s) replaced me all right. Not so much replaced as to switching out french caviar with molten diarrhea.

It totally triggered an open invitation to rant. But oh, those asshole(s) replaced me all right. Not so much replaced as to switching out french caviar with molten diarrhea.

Yeah their loss.

I'm sorry to say that I find it very hard to believe that guys care half a shit about girls compared to how we feel about you most of the time. sometimes it switches but its always the guy that's the asshole. whether its about his pencil down his y-fronts or anything else.

I'm sorry to say that I find it very hard to believe that guys care half a shit about girls compared to how we feel about you most of the time. sometimes it switches but its always the guy that's the asshole. whether its about his pencil down his y-fronts or anything else.

thats because all you fucking girls go after the asshole cheating csuckers that you think are badass, but are just phony pieces of crap, and wouldnt give nice guys the time of fucking day. so you dont get my sympathy.

... being single is miserable

I guess it's just me... but being single is where it's at. Dating and meeting new girls to chill and go out with is just so much better than being tied up with one girl. But of course... that's just me. Unless you're referring to the positive side of always having a companion and a warm body to sleep next to, then sure, I can see where you're coming from.

Or else they may track you down 10 years later and slash your tires and send your cat's head in the mail to you....then break into your house and try to cut your throat with your Rachel Ray knife.....

Be nice to them because you never know how mentally stable they are......they all could be sociopaths...

Plus it pays to just be nice and understanding........

sry but totally disagree...

guys care more than you think, its just maybe your trying to date the wrong type of guys. Personally i could never understand what girls find attractive in 'badass' guys...

its obvious that if you try to have a relationship with an asshole then your gonna be worst for it, but girls are attracted to assholes like magnets to metal

guys care more than you think, its just maybe your trying to date the wrong type of guys. Personally i could never understand what girls find attractive in 'badass' guys...

its obvious that if you try to have a relationship with an asshole then your gonna be worst for it, but girls are attracted to assholes like magnets to metal

so true.i dont understand why???maybe they are good in bed? who knows.or maybe these grls just dont value themselves.I always stayed friends with my ex's.dont know why, but never really ended it badly.strange i know.

Or else they may track you down 10 years later and slash your tires and send your cat's head in the mail to you....then break into your house and try to cut your throat with your Rachel Ray knife.....

Be nice to them because you never know how mentally stable they are......they all could be sociopaths...

hee hee.... i would never use the Rachel Ray knife....too expensive....I'd bring a ginsu knock off...they cut through cans you know.....

If I saw my ex in the street I'd mow him over...then back up again a few times for good measure..... And I dumped HIM.... If he felt pain he earned it.....

I;d kind of like to think they felt SOME pain, and it wasn't just me doing all the belly aching.

I picked up a copy of "Miss Manners" the other day and was reading the chapter on "Courtship". Funny stuff. But she says that it's better to end relationships without all the brutal honesty. It doesn't do anything but make the other person feel worse. She wsa responding to a letter from someone who's girlfriend just gradually stopped returning phone calls and stopped being available for dates.

It's hard to know whether her advice is sound, or not. A fair number of my relationships ended that way, waimply because I hate confrontation, but the end result is that I don't have any closure. I've stayed "friends" with most of them, but I don't think that's necessarily healthy.

hee hee.... i would never use the Rachel Ray knife....too expensive....I'd bring a ginsu knock off...they cut through cans you know.....

If I saw my ex in the street I'd mow him over...then back up again a few times for good measure..... And I dumped HIM.... If he felt pain he earned it.....

I don't think he knew it was my Rachel Ray knife......just a huge sharp shiny knife....and the biggest one in my kitchen.....it was my favorite, and the cops took it for evidence....... :(

It bugs me that women seem to want to stay in contact - i dont want to know what your doing and stop hanging around my pals when im not there.

Its just best when you spit up to totaly go your own way and get rid of any chance you have of running into them or phoning/texting them and if they have your number then change it.

This only applies to serious relationships not the ones where it was always casual.

Of course men feel pain and theres nothing worse than seeing your ex with another guy (much worse than the other way round) even if it was you that finished it or hearing about it so on but evryone goes through it.

Coughdrop - ignore her, even if she comes into your work place dont look at her and shake her out of your head when she try's to get in. i just try to picture my ex's (when im thinking about them) of the times when they were wearing no make up, had bad breath annoyed me - it helps. good luck

I'm a horrible ex-girlfriend......

I beat him with a baseball bat until he needed reconstructive surgery and had multiple brain contusions......then I had him thrown in jail.......

I must be the meanest ex-girlfriend ever......

I don't think he knew it was my Rachel Ray knife......just a huge sharp shiny knife....and the biggest one in my kitchen.....it was my favorite, and the cops took it for evidence....... :(

Good god I didn't know that actually HAPPENED to you.... Cripes, sorry for coming off as insensitive....:(

so true.i dont understand why???maybe they are good in bed? who knows.or maybe these grls just dont value themselves.I always stayed friends with my ex's.dont know why, but never really ended it badly.strange i know.

It sounds like ur trying to make out im into guys with piercings, leather jackets, motorbikes who smoke with a bad attitude and who like to drink themselves shit faced so they have an excuse to smash someones face into the bar. Personally I hate guys like that. I hate assholes. i dont like kissing smokers. and i hate ARROGANCE above it all which is probably why i think the way i do. most guys are WAY too arrogant(and "badasses" are usualy extremely arrogant). ive come across guys iv thought were super nice and genuine iv been all yayyayay and then i find out they're actually super arrogant and it burns me up inside. I actually go for nice guys and yet most of the time it turns out they're just as arrogant as every other boy I could meet.

of course i understand there are nice guys out there and guys that will care and have genuine feelings towards girls and can be hurt just as bad as i could but to be perfectly honest i think the chances of me meeting one fo you in person is a million to none :evil: