Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys i wana know that do the whether of the country make difference in acne and skin condition ?? i am from india and hv moderate acne and now i am going to uk , london for my studies ,

here in india the whether is hot the temp is always wround 30 degree and more in summer .. and as far as i know in winter uk tempreture goes to 4 degree and in summer around 25 ...

can any1 of u tell me will living in uk make any difference to me ... i mean from a hot country i am going to very cool enviorment .... so u guys have any idea or expierience ??

im from rhode island and the winters here are pretty brutal, but i find that my skin is better in our hot and humid weater in the summer anywhere from 85-100 and always humid never dry heat...but in the winter usually from 0-30 degress and very very low humidity in the air causes more break outs for me personally.

I dont really feel weather makes a difference. If anything, the winters here, which are brutal (NY) i felt made my face looks redder and drier. but overall seasons haven't made a difference for my acne.

For me, if it's too humid: breakout. If it's too dry: breakout. Too hot: breakout. Too cold: No effect.

I live in Southern California (Sunny and 70 most of the year, in the summer it's been in the 80s to triple digits) and go to school in New Hampshire (Crummy New England weather--Hot humid summers, lots of rain in fall and spring, and cold ice and snow in the winter) nine months out of the year. My skin so far seems to like New Hampshire Fall and Southern California spring the best.

It's been fucking HOT AS ALL HELL here on the east coast, and I've noticed I'm starting to get more whiteheads. Last week, I was pretty much clear, my skin wasn't oily/shiny, and I only had a few red marks.

A week later, 105 degrees with humidity, and my skin is very oily/shiny, and I'm getting whiteheads like no fucking tomorrow.

:cry:

I can't stand this goddamn weather.

It's been fucking HOT AS ALL HELL here on the east coast, and I've noticed I'm starting to get more whiteheads. Last week, I was pretty much clear, my skin wasn't oily/shiny, and I only had a few red marks.

A week later, 105 degrees with humidity, and my skin is very oily/shiny, and I'm getting whiteheads like no fucking tomorrow.

:cry:

I can't stand this goddamn weather.

When it was 100 degrees a week ago, my skin was looking really good, and alittle less red than usual. It doesn't make sense.

Hey guys!

In my experience, I think that acne is related to the weather/season. I live here in Houston, TX where summer season is like being in hell. I hate this weather! It's freaking hot!

Anyway, as I was saying, weather has definately something to do with acne. I only get acne during the summer time. I noticed I start getting them June or July. They just leave all these nasty brown spots on my jaw and cheek (dominant on my left side). I started using ProActiv, it's working a little bit but I just don't know why I only get these repulsive things during the summer.

I wanna know if I'm the only one experiencing this summer seasonal acne (that's what I'll call it)! If anyone else is experiencing what I've been through for the past 6 years, please tell me, tell me what to do too! I'm desperate!

Thanks guys!

hlcasile1986

My skin clears up when its dry. Cold winter works, although my lips and skin sometimes get chapped. Dry summer works, but its really easy for it to get humid here, so the summertime I usually go back and forth.

Fall sucks. Spring sucks. Acne sucks.

My skin clears up when its dry. Cold winter works, although my lips and skin sometimes get chapped. Dry summer works, but its really easy for it to get humid here, so the summertime I usually go back and forth.

Fall sucks. Spring sucks. Acne sucks.

so u hav clear skin all the winter , and ur acne returts back in summer ??

Mine works the opposite. I'm in Toronto and my skin is fabulously clear in summer but I keep breaking out in winter :think:.

Hey guys!

In my experience, I think that acne is related to the weather/season. I live here in Houston, TX where summer season is like being in hell. I hate this weather! It's freaking hot!

Anyway, as I was saying, weather has definately something to do with acne. I only get acne during the summer time. I noticed I start getting them June or July. They just leave all these nasty brown spots on my jaw and cheek (dominant on my left side). I started using ProActiv, it's working a little bit but I just don't know why I only get these repulsive things during the summer.

I wanna know if I'm the only one experiencing this summer seasonal acne (that's what I'll call it)! If anyone else is experiencing what I've been through for the past 6 years, please tell me, tell me what to do too! I'm desperate!

Thanks guys!

hlcasile1986

ditto! I'm getting acne this summer after being clear all year and I'm getting red marks mostly on my left cheek because of it.

My face definitely looks better now than it did back in the winter (If u wanna compare check out my gallery)...it culddddd be the doryox i was takin or the heat...Most people say there face looks better in the summer...I feel the same

ayo NYMJT...wat part of NY u from buddy??...IM from queenz :D

I don't know about different climates, but paradoxically, the dry winter air makes my skin much worse than the humid summer air here in N. VA! So yes, weather does affect it.