Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

B5 users: Have you used B5, what did it do for you?

B5 users: Here are a few questions for you.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What type of acne did/do you have?

• Mild: All over face.
    • Mild: Only on certain areas.
    • Moderate: All over face.
    • Moderate: Only on certain areas.
    • Severe: All over face.
    • Severe: Only on certain areas.
  2. 2. B5: How much did it clear you?

• 100% clear
    • Almost clear, get a few spots here and there.
    • Helped, but not greatly.
    • Didn't do anything.
  3. 3. Did you have an initial break out? When?

• Yes, within the first week.
    • Yes, but not till later on in the first 3 months.
    • Yes (other).
    • No.

Hey guys, just a little poll to help everyone out :). Votes appreciated :).

Just starting B5 again, will let ya know! You should add how much did you take and for how long to the poll.

Just starting B5 again, will let ya know! You should add how much did you take and for how long to the poll.

hey haha I was going to but they only let me have 3 questions on the poll :( maybe I will make another poll lol... too many polls, but i think it will really help people out.

Thank-you for the votes :)... Keep em comin!

Thank-you guys... ugh... I am still debating on whether or not to do this haha.

4+ weeks and im clear. i think b5 is great. i must say that, i only have very, very mild acne in certain areas. so who knows, but it has helped my bacne which is moderate all over.

4+ weeks and im clear. i think b5 is great. i must say that, i only have very, very mild acne in certain areas. so who knows, but it has helped my bacne which is moderate all over.

hey haha I was going to but they only let me have 3 questions on the poll :( maybe I will make another poll lol... too many polls, but i think it will really help people out.

some people who have cleared their acne with b5 prob no longer come on acne.org .. so the results could be a little shaky, either way.. good idea for a poll.

I have recentley..broke out around my jaw with papules..And a couple on my cheeks. So I was wondering if taking this would help me and my skin. I think mine was caused by theses crap products I have been using, then not using, then using.

I have a couple questions. Does it matter which brand you use for it?, also how bad..is the intial break out..I don't know if I could deal with it being bad at the moment. Maybe I should start with small doses for a couple weeks, and then build it up?..What do you guys think I should do.

I have recentley..broke out around my jaw with papules..And a couple on my cheeks. So I was wondering if taking this would help me and my skin. I think mine was caused by theses crap products I have been using, then not using, then using.

I have a couple questions. Does it matter which brand you use for it?, also how bad..is the intial break out..I don't know if I could deal with it being bad at the moment. Maybe I should start with small doses for a couple weeks, and then build it up?..What do you guys think I should do.

Hey Rache your acne sounds VERY similar to mine. The first time I broke out it was along my jawline, small VERY hard red bumps. I was naive and knew nothign about treating acne at the time and all I knew about was Proactive cause it was on the commercials all the time. So I bought some and used it and OH GAWD!!! I broke out 10 times worse than before!!! I was so upset. Then I went on Dan's regimen and got 100% clear for 7 months until it dried up my face so bad that I got lines... so I went off of it and am still looking for another solution. This is why I have been looking into B5, I am afraid to start though because you can get an initial break out... and I just dont want that!!! Haha but I guess you just gotta get through it!!!! I suggest you try it. I wouldnt be so hesitant if my skin wanst still recovering from BP use. I was told it could take up to 6 months for my skin to go back to normal. I'm not sure of which brand of B5 you should use, I have heard that the GNC brand is good, I went and bought it but the bottle has been sitting on my table ever since haha.

Hey Rache your acne sounds VERY similar to mine. The first time I broke out it was along my jawline, small VERY hard red bumps. I was naive and knew nothign about treating acne at the time and all I knew about was Proactive cause it was on the commercials all the time. So I bought some and used it and OH GAWD!!! I broke out 10 times worse than before!!! I was so upset. Then I went on Dan's regimen and got 100% clear for 7 months until it dried up my face so bad that I got lines... so I went off of it and am still looking for another solution. This is why I have been looking into B5, I am afraid to start though because you can get an initial break out... and I just dont want that!!! Haha but I guess you just gotta get through it!!!! I suggest you try it. I wouldnt be so hesitant if my skin wanst still recovering from BP use. I was told it could take up to 6 months for my skin to go back to normal. I'm not sure of which brand of B5 you should use, I have heard that the GNC brand is good, I went and bought it but the bottle has been sitting on my table ever since haha.

Hummm well I hate my face right now, it seem sliek i just gets progressively worse and worse, I just wish it would get better on it's own, I think I might try B5, I am so scared to though... has anyon elost weight on it? cause I dont want to lose weight!

been on b5 for about a week, my skin is visibly better looking, smoother, and less red. no new breakouts, old ones clearing up almost completely.