Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

wow I couldn't let my own dad see me

My dad stopped over this morning to drop off some money, and I was too embarrassed to let him see my face... how sad is that?

And to make it worse, my grandma (joking around) told me to go put a bag over my head.

I know she was joking but im super sensative today.

And then I got the worst yelling of my life EVER... I have never cried so bad in my life... I can't stop and I literally feel dizzy and sick right now

:doh: sorry Mandy =( that was mean of your grandma even IF it was a joke, why do they have to be so blunt sometimes :doubt:

your dad understand your skin probs?

my parents never understood mine they were just like put this on it it'll work (which never did)

hope your a bit better, I can't picture you sad ever your always so happy all the time

:doh: sorry Mandy =( that was mean of your grandma even IF it was a joke, why do they have to be so blunt sometimes :doubt:

your dad understand your skin probs?

hope your a bit better

thank you... yeah he understands my skin problems and he made me come out in the open and I lost it... I nean, my skin isnt' even that bad right now but I was still so ebarrassed... and then I got yelled at super bad on top of that for not waking up early enogh and for not and having for not having a job yet, even though he told me the other day laughing that he doesn't care anymore..

dont worry pretty girl we all know your beautiful so dont worry :)

and as for your face, im like that sometimes so your not evil or mean etc.

its something that is hard.

we all want to look like our parents etc (ie grown up with clear skin)

but we dont an so we feel inferior.

hang in there pumpkin :wub:

Thank you Dam4n... im try to keep together but I seriously can't... I have that feeling where you cry so hard your chest feels numb and you an't stop... I don't even know why this all hit me so hard

The bad over the head comment is what made me start crying the most... she KNOWS how sensative I am about my skin and she had to go and say that..

Its just a bad moment, you'll be doing well in a matter of a few minutes. I bet you'll get a job soon if thats what you want. But hey dont stress to much over lookin for a job. And you look really good so theres nothing to be embarrased about. I dont think people really even notice your acne because your good lookin, and that over shadows any little spot you may have.

awww im sorry mandy. i know just how you feel. I hate letting people see my face without makeup sometimes. I get all sad, mad, and start to cry. i duno its just a feeling inside that gets me this way.

today im also having a bad day, my face is all broken out so i thought it would be a "great" idea to pop everything. Boy was i wrong. NOW im in pain and i dont want anyone to see me. Might be a week before the redness and stuff goes away.

Cheer up cutieeee everyone here loves you from what i can tell and if you need someone to talk to im here always =)

Thank you Dam4n... im try to keep together but I seriously can't... I have that feeling where you cry so hard your chest feels numb and you an't stop... I don't even know why this all hit me so hard

The bad over the head comment is what made me start crying the most... she KNOWS how sensative I am about my skin and she had to go and say that..

i kno the feeling well im affraid :(

close ur have an have a nap.

wen u wake up ul feel better :wub:

Thank you so much NYMJT and AdoreDior

NYMJT- You are completely right... I will start looking for a job

AdoreDior- Best wishes that your skin clears up <33 im sorry about your bad day

And Dami4n... A nap sounds PERFECT right now. I think I will take a nap actually...

I'll talk to everyone in an hour or so :wub:

Thank you so much NYMJT and AdoreDior

NYMJT- You are completely right... I will start looking for a job

AdoreDior- Best wishes that your skin clears up <33 im sorry about your bad day

And Dami4n... A nap sounds PERFECT right now. I think I will take a nap actually...

I'll talk to everyone in an hour or so :wub:

Yeah just dont over stress yourself lookin for a job, and when you get that job, dont push yourself to hard, trust me.. I got much more than I could ever bargain for when i kept lookin for a job.. But I think you'll be a great co-worker and best of all a geat worker. Good luck finding a job.

ha at work my manager tells me my face was all greasy and i'm like no shit prick I didn't shower this morning its 7 am I couldn't give a fuck how I look all day its 95 degrees out i'm gonna be sweating my ass off.

ha at work my manager tells me my face was all greasy and i'm like no shit prick I didn't shower this morning its 7 am I couldn't give a fuck how I look all day its 95 degrees out i'm gonna be sweating my ass off.

Your manager sounds like an ass

Yeah just dont over stress yourself lookin for a job, and when you get that job, dont push yourself to hard, trust me.. I got much more than I could ever bargain for when i kept lookin for a job.. But I think you'll be a great co-worker and best of all a geat worker. Good luck finding a job.

Thank you :)

we all get lost in the moment and hurt..and ive cried till i cant breathe and my face hurts but then once u calm down and u talk to someone and get a bit of clarity, things always seem better, i promise,.

ive had some of the most cruel and painful fights with parents but then theres always another day that comes around soon where everything seems alright again..things will get better mandy girl :)

Thank you Tenshi <3

I feel a lot better tonight... after I took my nap I felt a bit better.. and then my grandma was being super nice to me and let me take her car and gave me money to go shopping for grad/school clothes. And good songs came on the radio the entire time so that was all good lol