Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearlyobsessed

cetaphil moisteriser

ok so i here everyone talk about using cetaphil moisteriser so i went out and bought some because the taz i use drys me out but when i use it it burns when i put it on. After about 10 minutes the burning goes away. should i stop using it?

ok so i here everyone talk about using cetaphil moisteriser so i went out and bought some because the taz i use drys me out but when i use it it burns when i put it on. After about 10 minutes the burning goes away. should i stop using it?

That typically happens (with most moisturizers) on skin that's super dry. If your skin gets that dry, you might want to ask your doctor to try the cream version of the tazorac.

yeah when I was using tazorac my cetaphil moisturizer would make my face burn.. it got so bad that.. my face just burned constantly.. and then I would cry and get upset.. and the tears that would hit my skin would burn even MORE..

it was like some cruel joke..

but yeah.. the combination of taz and benzaclin made my face really dry and sore.. and if your face is really dry it burns to put on lotions and such

I just started using Retin-A Micro a week ago and I'm noticing this too with Cetaphil moisturizer. Slight burn when you put it on that goes away... Probably just from skin being more sensetive and a little raw from the drug.