Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lun

indented redmark?

i have many indented redmark when i see my face under a direct light. WIll is end up as scars or it will heal itself by the time the red marks fade away? Please help me..... any recommend method will gladly appreciate

I have had 2 indented redmarks on my forehead in the past year. One was BIG, but after a few months (yes, took a while) it's finally gone, "filled in," and no longer red. The other one came later and is almost gone. Sadly, I think you'll just have to wait it out :(

Really that are great news for me. :P How long have you been waiting until the marks faded and filled in. Can I speed up this process somehow except bio-oil. Which bio-oil do you use? Besides i've needled some of the red marks that are indented. Stupid me. Could there emerge some real indentions. Thx for any advice in advance :P.

if its indented i believe thats a scar and it will stay unless you do significant peels or laser procedures. Red marks themselves have no indentations. For those who say they had indented scars and they filled in themselves...well i dont really believe that. Go to the scar forum and read all about icepick and indented scars..they dont just go away naturally.

then maybe they arent indented, just red. I've never heard of an indentation fading....it cant. It might fill back in but an indentation is a loss of collagen and that doesnt grow back naturally.

My red marks are unfortunately indented, but perhaps this needs time and a red mark is still a lesion. It is in a healing process. When a cyst disappears the skin leaves behind a indented red mark. Collagen needs time to produce. I 'll ask my derm again about this.

yes S4Y, I suppose you're right. Those red marks should get filled in; if it isn't a very serious indentation; those could lead to deep scarrings..

Are you guys really sure it's indented? Or just you know physcology effect?

Are you guys really sure it's indented? Or just you know physcology effect?

Whether or not the scars get healed up will depend on its age. If it is more than 5 months old, chances of it restoring to normal skin is very minimal and is almost 0 if the scars are indented.

I've got some temporary indented red marks. They indentation was formed after I popped 2 pimples near eachother with a lot of blood coming out. But now the redmark is almost gone and so is the indentation [one could easily notice the indentation when I smiled, but now it is nearly unperspicable]

Guest papillon
i have many indented redmark when i see my face under a direct light. WIll is end up as scars or it will heal itself by the time the red marks fade away? Please help me..... any recommend method will gladly appreciate

Hi. I've had couple of, what you call, "red indentations". They were REALLY red and gave an appearance of the scar being indented.

As you know, the darker the spot it is against the surrounding light/lighter skin, the dark spot will usually look indented. Some of my "red indentations" faded, and yes, they filled in with time. Some of the "red indentations" are "wounds" that are healing and some are "scars". I've noticed that regardless of what it is, they both look much better when the redness has faded away with time.

Hope this helps. :D

lucy mum, scars as in red marks or indented?

In short, indented scars will remain as part of your life

but how come the others are saying their indented scars will be filled?

but how come the others are saying their indented scars will be filled?

Cause their scars are young (15 days-2 months old), chances of recovery is great.

i don get you lucy mom, sorry. well, i just have to face the fact that i have HOLES on my skin where everybody can see. I'm sad

anyone else have had their indented red mark healed without leaving scars? Hope there is so that can relieve people like me who are crestfallen facing the indented red mark. THnx

i have posted some of my scar pic in my gallery. Feel free to check it out. Comments are well accepted. Thnx. I took it with my phone so it may not be very much clear. PLease reply. THnx