Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stillhere

AVON PERFECT WEAR ---- love IT. very LONG LASTING

While always on the search for the perfect foundation, I used to be a bit of a makeup snob. I had to have name brands and would rarely wear drugstore foundations or venture to trying AVON. I am not a rep nor do I sell it but when an aquaintance kept giving me the brochures and it was on sale, I finally tried the perfect wear long lasting foundation. I currently have Clinique stayfit, clarifying, Revlon colorstay with flex, Almay blemish healing and a few others in my makeup drawer. I live in a very warm climate and while I want a good coverage, I also want a makeup with staying power which won't melt. This is by far the longest lasting makeup I have ever tried and the thing is : whenever I wear long lasting makeup, my skin has a tendency to slightly break out or clog my pores. This does not seem to break me out and I've used two bottles already. I also love the Avon luminosity which also does not break me out like a few of their creams might. Let me tell you the perfect wear seems to stick to the skin like nothing I've used before. I am only having problems with finding a perfect color. I am currently using the bisque which is a bit too light but works for me when I dust over a medium mineral (physicians formula) powder (lightly) and bronzer in a few places. I am in awe of this stuff. It almost gives that heavy coverage like the original colorstay but without breakouts and it also seems to bend with the skin and not settle into fine lines. It seems when I originally read the ingredients, it had salicylic acid but I don't see it now, it has:INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU

ISODODECANE

BUTYLENE GLYCOL

BORON NITRIDE

ISOHEXADECANE

MYRISTYL MYRISTATE

POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE

LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE

SILICA

NYLON-12

ACRYLATES COPOLYMER

POLYISOBUTENE