Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chels

white under the skin bumps around nose crease

i have white zits or something around the creases of my nose and they've been there since liek january .... help pleaseee my friend has them to and they're always oily :evil:

i have white zits or something around the creases of my nose and they've been there since liek january .... help pleaseee my friend has them to and they're always oily :evil:

Hey there,

Yes I also occasionally get that as well..

I am not sure how exactly to treat them.. my skin sometimes is peely around there, I occasionally scrubb off the dead skin with my nail(yes gross) and when I do my wash, I will apply moisturizer there, and if it gets really oily dabb at it with a tissue

Hey guys, I had the same problem too. Trust me, this will help alot. Go to walgreens and buy a bottle of Asprin, the walgreens 99 cent ones. They come with 100. What you do is take out about 3... put about a few drops on there (one at a time) till it becomes a clump (not watery). Then place it like a mask on your face... wait for it to dry and wash it off with luke warm water. It'll make your skin feel incredible. Just trust me! It helps with those problems, alot! It extracts those impurities and helps deeply. Good luck!

If you have any other questions, PM me!

They are probably blocked pores. Some products that might help with these: mandelic acid, salicylic acid, or a Vitamin A topical product (Vivant or Green cream are good ones).