Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK, yes, I am a very stupid person and I dont catch on easily to stuff.;p Im really trying to clear up my skin fast and I want ONE of these and have no friggen idea on where to get them. Can I do a target or local CVS? Or does it have to be online???

GottaGet=):

MD Formulations - Teen Anti-Acne kit

Exposed acne care system

Tree Tea Oil

Arbotnne Clear Advantage System

Juliet's Clean & Smooth Skin Treatment

Zeno Electronic Acne Clearing Device

Dermalogica skin kit

Oxy Balance Daily Cleansing Pads, Sensitive Skin

Avon ANEW CLINICAL 2-Step Facial Peel

clean and clear continuous control

Acne-Ltd

Mary K Skin care

Clean and clear products

...ANYTHING like these above^^^^

Also what works best for everyone else to?

Thanks so much!!!

All that stuff is crap, with the possible exceptions of tea tree oil and some select clean and clear products. Don't waste your money... some of that stuff will ruin your face, not make it better.

If your acne is mild, try the CSR, or one of the many variations. Get a bottle of a gentle cleanser (Cetaphil or Purpose), some 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide (any drug store will have it) and a non-comedogenic, oil free moisturizer. Wash your face with the cleanser and lukewarm water, use the BP at night and the moisturizer during the day. It's cheaper and probably ten times as effective as any of the designer crap.

OK, yes, I am a very stupid person and I dont catch on easily to stuff.;p Im really trying to clear up my skin fast and I want ONE of these and have no friggen idea on where to get them. Can I do a target or local CVS? Or does it have to be online???

GottaGet=):

MD Formulations - Teen Anti-Acne kit

Exposed acne care system

Tree Tea Oil

Arbotnne Clear Advantage System

Juliet's Clean & Smooth Skin Treatment

Zeno Electronic Acne Clearing Device

Dermalogica skin kit

Oxy Balance Daily Cleansing Pads, Sensitive Skin

Avon ANEW CLINICAL 2-Step Facial Peel

clean and clear continuous control

Acne-Ltd

Mary K Skin care

Clean and clear products

...ANYTHING like these above^^^^

Also what works best for everyone else to?

Thanks so much!!!

Hey! In case you haven't found all your stuff yet, I can offer a couple suggestions. If you go to the Avon and Mary Kay websites, you can find a consultant in your area who sells the stuff. Tea tree oil is sold at Wal-Mart in their vitamins section. Vitamins there are arranged in alphabetical order, so go to the T's. Duh, right? Finally, if you have a Sephora in your area, they might have some of the other stuff on your list, and if they don't, the folks that work in there, especially the managers, are pretty knowledgeable and could point you in the right direction. Not sure where in FL you live but I know there's a Sephora in Orlando, and ones in Boca, Aventura, and Miami. Good luck!