Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everyone!

well, like the topic says, i'm back to using bp. i used it before for prob a year and got great results but stopped half a year ago because i experienced awful redness. So i went to my derm and got on tetricycline, did nothing but broke me out more btw. then i was prescribed differen and clindamycin, which again did nothing to me. AND then i got on minocycline, which made lightheaded and dizzy. :rolleyes: So after all my fruitless efforts, i'm now back to the only thing that worked. but i think i'll only use it at night, to avoid redness hopefully. wish me luck guys! :wub:

Good luck!

And remember to start slowly by using a little BP at a time. Your skin will hopefully adapt to BP better!

thanks for the encouragement and advice, myspip! :wub:

hmm, prob like a month of both differen and clindamycin. to be more exact, i used one tube of differen and 2 tubes of clindamycin. i didn't experience any redness from them but because of thier low strength, they didn't work for me.