Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

What is the enzyme ZAG that stops pore blocking -SweetJade, LabGirl?

there is an enzyme called ZAG that normally dissolves the proteins holding together skin cells, lining the pore, so that they can flake away and not block the pore. But there is exciting new evidence showing that components of certain foods enter the bloodstream and inhibit ZAG, thus causing the skin cells lining the pore to stick together and thereby block the pore.

http://www.dietaryacnecure.com/

Well I'll admit it sounds interesting enough to pay $20 for. Although if the past serves as any indication, then websites that [email protected]@K and read like this one does then it's just a scam in disguise.

I'll wait until someone around here buys the book, or in some way discredits it. Of course I'm always hoping the claims made ae true, so lets cross our fingers.

At this point, I'm trying to figure out what the enzyme ZAG is. :D

However yes, the book does sound good, if it really is by Cordain. The website mentions quite a few points that Cordain has in the past as well as members on this board have mentioned. I don't entirely agree about his process of how acne develops, nor do I believe in one size fits all diets. Yet based on his research thus far, I do believe this diet will help some members, and of course not entirely for other members because for some members, such as myself, acne development isn't purely based on some of the foods he's mentioned in prior studies, but other foods that trigger inflammatory reactions within.

Usually, I would invest....maybe next pay period.

Thanks for info!

zincalpha2glyco-protein is an enzimatic protein found in body fluids including sweat.

The main role of zincalpha2glyco-protein is breaking down lipids accumulation so it doesn't only work in the body to prevent the pore blockage but might used by the body to burn visceral fats while sparing muscles or lowering tryglicerides levels in diabetic subjects

Well I'll admit it sounds interesting enough to pay $20 for. Although if the past serves as any indication, then websites that [email protected]@K and read like this one does then it's just a scam in disguise.

I read the book and its not a scam, its a very educational book with theorys backed by real science. this diet will help your acne somewhat im not quite sure it will cure it.

if cordain was that confident that it was a cure he would have spent more time proving his theorys by a legitimate study.

well now that i think of if it could be considered a scam cause he says it the "dietary acne cure" when i do not find it to be because ive been on it for two months now and i am not cured.

the biggest discovery i have made was that grains(gluten) isnt good for acne sufferers, nor are omega 6 in excess.