Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ProfFrink

We only come out at nite...

The way I've been living lately reminds me of a Pumpkins song I like. Anyways, what are some of the extreme measures / lies you've taken to avoid being around others during a bad breakout? :ninja:

Guest TylerD

When I used to get a breakout or a really big pimple I just wouldnt go out. I would stay in for a few days till it settled down. However sometimes if I was really bored I would just put a hat and sunglasses on and go out at night haha. There is a song that goes "I wear my sunglasses at night".

The way I've been living lately reminds me of a Pumpkins song I like. Anyways, what are some of the extreme measures / lies you've taken to avoid being around others during a bad breakout? :ninja:

I know exactly what you mean! but I feel a big pimple coming on right above my lip and unfortunately I have to work at 9am tomorrow. GRR. :wall:

i stay in my room, close the curtains in the house and turn off the lights. I;m terrible. i much prefer going out at night coz the dark light makes my skin look a bit better! thats why i love the winter months coz it gets darker earlier. I feel like an owl sometimes! lol