Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This might be kind of a wierd question but I have been on accutane for a little over one month now and I have no major problems except for these damn dry lips. Chapstick that I used before I was on accutane never left a glossy look on my lips, but now the same stuff leaves my lips looking glossy and red. I get very self conscious about it because I dont want people to think that I'm putting lipstick on or anything. I just wondered if this was normal, like are my lips becoming so dry it causes the chapstick to have a glossy tint? Is there anything I could do to help moisturize my lips? I'm putting aquaphor on when i go to bed and that stuff is great but I cant wear that around during the day. The chapstick I'm using is Lip Potion with an SPF of 30. thanks

i just use a little bit of it thus reducing that glossy look but thta means u gotta but that means u put it on more often. I use blistex or as mention burts bees wax, i hear dr cortibalms is really good.

From a girl's perspective I'm having the same problem. I've noticed that my lips are red and a little swollen. Very Angelina Jolie, but not quite my style. I used Dr. Dan's and it seems to be working well and doesn't look like you slathered yourself in lube.

I have the same issue.. Some days I really need loads of lip chap or my lips get terrible... then they look glossy.

Small price to pay for nice skin though!

uni i know what u mean man...but its only for a few months so its not the end of the world.

thanks everyone for their replies. hope everyone is doing good!

Thanks canes I just ordered some of that stuff....its really cheap!! Oh yea and by the way, The U is gonna dominate this year