Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I decided to try this Palladio "vitamin and herbal" all natural concealer for my under eye darkness. What a disaster. Talk about blood shot eyes. Must've had some sort of allergic reaction. I guess this just proves that even "all natural" make ups have flaws just as much as more chemical based make ups do. Anyone else try anything by Palladio?

So I decided to try this Palladio "vitamin and herbal" all natural concealer for my under eye darkness. What a disaster. Talk about blood shot eyes. Must've had some sort of allergic reaction. I guess this just proves that even "all natural" make ups have flaws just as much as more chemical based make ups do. Anyone else try anything by Palladio?

Their powder foundation is pretty good, but the lightest color is too dark for a lot of people (at least in the winter).

Just so everyone knows...your body can have reactions to anything..be it natural or not...and sometimes you can react to something you've used for years....the body's strange like that. ;)

It's so true. I used to think that I would never have a reaction to something "all natural" but boom. I got the bloodshot eyes to prove it. Actually, they are much better now, thank god. :)