Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Dan's BP just like all the other BP at the store? cause if it is im not gonna order it online, im just gonna go to the store and get the BP

Dan's CSR gel is 2.5% benzoyl peroxide in a gel base. It is a huge 4 oz. tube for $8.50

Neutrogena on-the-spot which is available in stores is a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide white cream. It is less than one ounce (0.75 oz.) and costs anywhere from $5-$8, depending on where you live.

So, economically Dan's is a better buy. Plus, the CSR gel is clear and goes on clear and dries clear.

Cream-based bp's will go on white, and dry somewhat whitish.

Both products work well, and either can be used with the CSR.

plus according to dan, the BP particles are much smaller than BP you get from shops, so the particales will penetrate into the pore easier and further. this is actually evident due to almost everyone that uses the regimen with dans BP says it better than any BP they have used.

nuetrogenea on-the-spot sux i did not get clear till i started using dans BP. Plus it is a gel so kinda moisturizes too. On-the-spot dried my skin out then rolled off when i put moisturizer on