Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Calibos

What BP is better?

Guest Calibos

I been using Panoxyl happily for years now, but i keep reading about Dan's being something of a panacea for acne :think: has anyone else tried various BP treatments and can anyone say that Dan's is worth it?

This site is obviously going to support Dan's product and I can't see there being anything different in Dan's than any other BP as they're all pretty much the same product just under different brand names.

I'd stick with the Panoxyl as it's cheaper and more readily available. Haven't used Dan's and I don't intend to either unless there is some clinical evidence that it's better than other BPs.

I can't imagine theres much difference between the BP's out there. I know that I found panoxyl left my skin quite red and sore when I used it (about 3 1/2 years ago). Brevoxyl 4% is probably the best one I used simply for the fact that it wasn't overydrying or too greasy

I been using Panoxyl happily for years now, but i keep reading about Dan's being something of a panacea for acne :think: has anyone else tried various BP treatments and can anyone say that Dan's is worth it?

I hated Panoxyl's aquagel, from the tacky feel to the irritation. I used Oxy on the Spot for years but it never got me completely clear. Dan's gel did get me completely clear, I'm also no longer red which I still got my Oxy, and with Dan's gel, because it's clear and less irritating, you can just slap it on. Dan's gel scores in everyway.

jim

i used brevoxyl in the past

an then changed to Dans an its WAY better.

plus its like 3x more and cheaper if you take that into account.

legendary