Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joker32

Airbrush tanning

Do you think it would have an effect on acne? I notice all these dermatologist offices have it, so im assuming it must be alright

Do you think it would have an effect on acne? I notice all these dermatologist offices have it, so im assuming it must be alright

im curious about that too haha..also regular tanning does that iritate acne or is it supposed to clear it up temporarily?

i was kindof wondering this to, atleast about spray on tans[like mystic tan or something of the sort, where you go into the booth].

i wanted to try getting one this summer, but i read a few reviews and one person said it made their face break out into little bumps all over.

i guess that was an allergic reaction, and not likely to occur, but it made me a lil wary.

and even though my derm tells me not to get too much sun[i'm a relatively pale redhead], i work outside alot for my job, and my back usually winds up getting alot of sun.

i used to have a little bit of bacne there, but since it got burned/tanned several times this summer, its pretty much all gone.

but i wouldnt say its worth the risk of skin cancer to keep doing it, and i try not to get burned on my face.