Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
one-who-needs-answers

Who here wants to go back to school?

I go to school in about 2 weeks im dead scared of going but i do want to meet new people. Then again i dont want to do homework or study. Skin right now is bad but im optimistic it will heel in three days.

I just curious what you guys think.

Not right now!! I did something horrible to my face.. and I don't want to go out at this time. OMG.. school starts soon.. I'm so emberassed >_>;;

Mines 5th September, lucky me I guess cause I live in the UK. I dont wanna go back to school really, unless a miracle happens making my skin flawless lol. Very unlikley to happen though.

On the one hand, I'd say I want to go back to school. But that's only cause I miss my friends whom I haven't seen for about a month. But I start school only on October 1st so I'll have to wait for a while.

On the other hand... :ermm: When I see my face in the mirror in the morning and in the evening (it's not like I have severe acne or something... it's just moderate I guess but when I get some cysts and redness it really looks bad)... I'm not so sure I want people to see me like that. I mean of course my friends at Uni have known me for a year now and know my situation and accept me as I am... But still I don't feel comfortable going at school like this. I always worry about how my skin looks like and if I have a "bad skin day" I'm even more embarassed to get out of the house... :|

But since I have 2 full months till I go back to school I'm gonna do my best to make my skin look better by then. Cause I've really had it with this acne thing and I really really hope I can get rid of it soon (or at least see some notable results) :pray:

I just want to go to make friends because i havent talk to my old ones this whole summer.

Are you still in highschool or you're gonna be in college?

highschool you?

Well I'm in my second year in college (we call it university here in Europe :P )

going back TO SHIT ON ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE FUN OF MY ACNE SCARS.

I AM CLEAR AS [email protected];,212 WOOO KWEO

Good on ya. They should be teached a lesson :shifty2: :P

yes, i left years ago though, to go back and do it all over again, but differently...

NO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW! I'm still trying to improve my skin before school starts..

school starts the 7th or 8th? I think? After labor day whenever that is...

Mines 5th September, lucky me I guess cause I live in the UK. I dont wanna go back to school really, unless a miracle happens making my skin flawless lol. Very unlikley to happen though.

I do tooooooooooooooo! And thats my birthday! .. anyways i mean u get to see ur friends and all but then again its school so its like. Meh w/e. Im takin more applied classes because school should be fun ^_^

i start 11th grade on the 16th. i don't want to go back..because i basically have no friends. plus i know it's probably time for me to get an after-school job too..

I can't wait to get back to school (11th grade). Before summer I had a lot of pimples (due to that I used a comedogenic moisturizer; that was before I found this site), but I was still quite popular; there were always friends I could hang out with [Like half of my class]. But I was quite shy due to my acne...

Now thanks to this web page I changed moisturizer and now I've only got a couple of noticeable pimples left [before, I was almost a monster; now I'm not even a mutant]... Damn I'm gonna rock my school hard :P

BTW. I live in Sweden... only 2k students in my school (and it's one of the biggest in my town)

I start my first year of college in September. I don't want to go yet... I made a goal that I'd get better skin this year, but it hasn't happened yet... T_T

O I'm going to 10th grade ^_^;;

School starts August 10th for me.

I burnt my face on purpose lol. I'm supposed to get a check-up on my eyes tomorrow so they can give me contacts, but.. I don't want to go out with a burn face!!

Rawr >.<