Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have heard some people saying that zinc helps clear up acne.

Does anyone know anything about zinc?

Is it worth taking a zinc supplement.

I have heard some people saying that zinc helps clear up acne.

Does anyone know anything about zinc?

Is it worth taking a zinc supplement.

Alot of people on here take zinc including me. It has a good rating in the product ratings http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=200. The only thing I can recommend is to take zinc right before or after you eat. Your stomach will majorly feel crappy if you don't.

^^^^^^^^^ What has zinc supplement done for you? Is there any particular food i should take it with?

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^ What has zinc supplement done for you? Is there any particular food i should take it with?

Thanks

To be perfectly honest, it's hard to tell what impact zinc has made. I modify my regimen about once every month it seems like, so it's hard for me to tell which things are making the difference. I will say that in general since I have started zinc, my face is looking better than it used to. I'm not sure how much of this, if anything, I can attribute to zinc. I still recommend taking it because it IS good for your skin and it won't make your condition worse. It can't hurt. I don't think it matters what food you take it with as long as you have something else in your stomach.

how much do u ahve to eat in able to take it! i was full and then i took that i still felt soo incredibly nauseous! maybe cutting the pill in half would work better.

how much do u ahve to eat in able to take it! i was full and then i took that i still felt soo incredibly nauseous! maybe cutting the pill in half would work better.

Yeah, I dunno. That's weird. I can take a pill with just a bannana or a pop tart and I feel okay