Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody used this product and actually had any sucess with it?

I've been using it for at least a month now and it seems to improve your overall skin complextion and apperance.

Wondering if any of use guys had heard of it or used it? :)

I have been using it for 2 months now. i like it a lot. the first month was really hard for me and i broke out quite a bit. but my skin pretty much cleared in the 2nd month when i started using the natural soap as a shampoo replacement. that did it for me. i just recently broke out on my chin... but if you read all of the testimonials they mostly say that the first 4-6 months are break outs on and off (for many people). but i definitely have way less acne now, and plan on sticking with this regimen until the whole first bottle runs out, and that probably wont happen for another 6 months. but i love this stuff... it's definitely the only thing that has worked well for me, and i have tried EVERYTHING (topicals, oral anitbiotics, birth control, accutane, proactiv). so i'll be sticking with carleys :D

oh and i swear it has helped smoothen out my skin texture, and maybe even helped with red marks slightly.

Anybody used this product and actually had any sucess with it?

My son uses this and really likes it. Unfortunately, it's too drying for me.