Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kbean83

Problem Acne

Hi everyone,

I have been on the regimen for a little over 3 weeks now. It was starting to clear but some new ones popped up. I am not so concerned about those as I have read the FAQs over and over and am very patient. It is the old ones that give me the trouble.

I went to California in May and got some acne that have remained since. They're still raised, red, and sometimes purplish. My right cheek has always been clear but now it invested w/ these pimples. I know the regimen works for mild to moderate acne and I convinced myself this was moderate but maybe it's severe?

So, I guess my question is since it's been the same ones thats been giving me trouble, should the regimen get rid of these in time?

Thanks!

(I can post a pic later if needed)

Yeah. Definitely stick with the regimen- keep it simple and use the right products. Follow it as closely as possible but dont obsess about it. The more you think about your skin, the more you will stress. Its a viscious circle but thanks to the regimen, when followed correcly, it should clear you up. In another 5 weeks, you will see results!

I just took this pic but I couldn't really get it to show clearly. Please let me know if the regimen can fix this!

Thanks

post-43433-1154196601_thumb.jpg

post-43433-1154196601_thumb.jpg

its real blurry

but from here it looks like its not active spotsbut purple marks?

in which case the CSR regimen doesnt help that.

csr regimen helps defeat active acne only im affraid :(

check the redmarks forum for help on removing redmarks (hyperpigmentation)

are raised spots still active? it seemingly changes color, red at night and purple during the day.

thanks for your help though