Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have been on the regimen for about 2 months now. however i recently went camping and didn't have time to put on bp. but the confusing part was that my acne got way better then when i was on the regimen. so should i continue with the regimen or stop?

i'd say just carry on like you are n don't change anything, but if your skin starts gettin bad then start considerin the regimen. the regimen keeps your skin in control more or less, but if your not on any regimen, then your likely to have clear days and then really bad days. but it depends really. :wacko:

If you stop for 2-3 days, your skin will look better, however in a week or two, you'll regret having stopped the regimen. At least that's how it has consistently been every time I try to stop the regimen.

If you stop for 2-3 days, your skin will look better, however in a week or two, you'll regret having stopped the regimen. At least that's how it has consistently been every time I try to stop the regimen.

I agree... happens to me. The redness eases off, and the flakiness clears.. and my face is good for 2 days. After that it breaks out...

I never miss an application now.