Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elsewhere

Stress Breakouts

Does the CSR eventually prevent them? I know it's been doing a fantastic job on clearing my acne the last month and a half, but I'm experiencing a stress breakout, and I'm wondering if - even with clear skin from the CSR - do some of you vets still experience stress breakouts?

The only time I get a break-through pimple is during my cycle time. Normally the bp will kill them before they actually surface, but once in a while one will still emerge. It seems like Dan has a FAQ about stress and acne, let me go see if I can find it.

Here it is in the Regimen description, not in the FAQ section. Scroll down to where it says During the Day......... http://www.acne.org/regimen-instructions.html

"Also, don't worry about stress causing breakouts. Stress just is not that big of a factor, and the BP is working all day."

hey ive been on the reg for 10 or so months. i have been clear up until this week because i have been skipping nightly applications and only been using 1/4 of a finger of ots. we have had a ton of family stress these past few weeks and now i have a big pimp to proove it. i am going back to 1/2 a finger consistently so just try to be religous about it.

I experienced some very small breakouts on my jawline not long after I stopped taking birth control, even though I kept on doing the regimen. They didn't bother me too much because they were so small, but I was still annoyed that despite diligently keeping to the regimen that some pimples managed to get through. I think the only solution to stress/hormonal breakouts that still manage to survive all that BP is to use more BP. Maybe add in a tiny blob extra while you've recently been under periods of stress?

Guest Michael Jackson

I breakout if I f up the reg, but I usually stay pretty clear :)