Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ay wsup people. Ima 18 yr old guy with terrible acne around the 2 sides of my face. It has been tormenting me since middle school, i never could look anybody in the face. But Im not gonna give yall a sob story cuz i kno most of ya'll are goin through the same thing. But i came across this B5 hype like 4 weeks ago, actually my mom told me about b5 cuz she didnt want me to take vilantae (which is the same stuff). Anyways, the one thing i hate about this stuff is the wait. u kno what im sayin. I kno thats its gonna clear me up 100% but the wait is killin me. Im so tired of this acne right now. i keep reading more and more about it and it jus gets my anticipation up. My acne is finally goin to be "cured". I dunno axactly how long its sposed to take but i keep hearin bout the 1 month hump you gotta get over. i jus passed that. i jus cant wait for this stuff to start workin so i can live my life...

i would not get your hopes up too much. b5 does not work for everybody. also, how many grams are you taking? are you taking a b complex along with the b5? is there anything else you are using besides b5? i would not consider it a miracle drug, although it has helped my skin considerably.

also, why did your mom not want u to take vilante? its the same, isnt it?

Ay wsup people. Ima 18 yr old guy with terrible acne around the 2 sides of my face. It has been tormenting me since middle school, i never could look anybody in the face. But Im not gonna give yall a sob story cuz i kno most of ya'll are goin through the same thing. But i came across this B5 hype like 4 weeks ago, actually my mom told me about b5 cuz she didnt want me to take vilantae (which is the same stuff). Anyways, the one thing i hate about this stuff is the wait. u kno what im sayin. I kno thats its gonna clear me up 100% but the wait is killin me. Im so tired of this acne right now. i keep reading more and more about it and it jus gets my anticipation up. My acne is finally goin to be "cured". I dunno axactly how long its sposed to take but i keep hearin bout the 1 month hump you gotta get over. i jus passed that. i jus cant wait for this stuff to start workin so i can live my life...

if waitings making you that anxious why dont you bump up 3 grams or so, for faster results. it's water soluble, whatevers b5 is not used will be washed out.