Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, yesterday i watched this episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

they were going to prom and Carlton complained about getting a pimple. he makes a big deal out of it and tries to get some Vitamin E cuz he thinks it'll go away if he does. so he goes to Will's locker and takes what is actually speed pills (Will considered using them to stay awake). he goes to the hospital, almost dies, etc.

so that made me conjure up my stupid imagination... what if Carlton had, say, acne that was really bad? no, better yet, what if Will had acne that was really bad? like severe! Will Smith, the ladies man, with severe acne! :shock:

i mean, how would that affect him with the ladies and his whole acting career. i wonder if ladies would still try to hit on him and stuff. what do u guys think? isn't that a strange thought?

Well, it'd probably lower his confidence and he wouldn't have been nearly as outgoing. Of course, most people don't really care anyways, but everyone thinks that everybody sees every zit.

Pffft...he may end up on a Proactiv commercial saying, "This shit actually works!" just like all them other celebs like ALicia Key, Puff Daddy, Jessica Simpson...

I'd laugh if that happened.

Guest TylerD

Actually if you look real closely Will Smith broke out on his forehead on the scene of Independance day. Where they filmed it was super hot and his forehead got some minor zits. They actually did an interview with him about it and he said it didnt bother him. But who knows if it actually did or not.

Pffft...he may end up on a Proactiv commercial saying, "This shit actually works!" just like all them other celebs like ALicia Key, Puff Daddy, Jessica Simpson...

I'd laugh if that happened.

yep, that seems like the most realistic thing that would happen :lol:

probably he'd take Accutane instead, of course, cause probably even stars with minor acne problems take that stuff, i wouldn't be surprised

Actually if you look real closely Will Smith broke out on his forehead on the scene of Independance day. Where they filmed it was super hot and his forehead got some minor zits. They actually did an interview with him about it and he said it didnt bother him. But who knows if it actually did or not.

hey, maybe he shoulda used a sandblaster! :D

(if u didn't see that episode, u wouldn't get the reference)

but seriously, i can't think of anyone who is actually cooler than Will....

probably didn't bother him because after all, besides that his face was always clear (and in The Fresh Prince, i think he was only about 17 in the early episodes, which is an age when acne can be a problem), so he knew he was lucky to have good-looking skin even when he was younger.

that episode is on again, at this very moment.

"Vitamin E isn't going to help, a sandblaster isn't going to help"

now Carlton is dancing at hyper speed :D

yeah, there is a reason why there aren't actors with severe acne.

but still, even if Will Smith wasn't an actor, in real life i bet he's really a ladies man....

imagine how it would affect him psychologically if he tries to pick up a girl- i wonder what the reaction would be from the girl. would they be like, "hey honey, what's up?" and wink or would they be like, "ewww, his face is gross" or would they be like, "wow, that guy sure is good looking but his skin looks awful.... i don't know what to think"

Ok, yesterday i watched this episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

they were going to prom and Carlton complained about getting a pimple. he makes a big deal out of it and tries to get some Vitamin E cuz he thinks it'll go away if he does. so he goes to Will's locker and takes what is actually speed pills (Will considered using them to stay awake). he goes to the hospital, almost dies, etc.

so that made me conjure up my stupid imagination... what if Carlton had, say, acne that was really bad? no, better yet, what if Will had acne that was really bad? like severe! Will Smith, the ladies man, with severe acne! :shock:

i mean, how would that affect him with the ladies and his whole acting career. i wonder if ladies would still try to hit on him and stuff. what do u guys think? isn't that a strange thought?

Actually if you saw Will Smith pictures when he was younger and was into rap, you would see he had some acne (maybe you would call it mild), but he definitely had acne.

:surprised: