Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

When your face started peeling

With Proactiv and sometimes during the regimen when I was using Neutrogena BP, my face would flake and everybody noticed. "Your skin is flaking" "What is that white stuff?" "Maybe you should see a dermatologist" I KNOW my skin is flaking, you don't have to TELL ME AGAIN!

yea i know the feeling when i was on obagi it started peeling around my mouth

people asked if i wanted any lotion.

The first derm I saw when I did accutane walked into the exam room and looked at my lips and shook his head like he was disgusted and said "Why don't you put something on your lips?" They were peeling like crazy, and I told him nothing I tried was working! He suggested chapstick! Asshole. And he was the Department Head of Dermatology at a very large hospital.

no one says anything ever!

i remember one time i was outside for a fire drill with this one kid for like an hour i hadnt talked to for a while and i knew my face was pealing like a mother but no one ever says shit.

it makes me paranoid

lmao yea man its not a good feeling

i am about to start school again i am probably going to get teased for that shit.

I got really nervous about showing my face to others. And I wasn't willing to go outside. But the peeling will disappear when you put moisturizer, like Aleeve.