Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You guys have made an impression. From here on out, if it is not specifically related to ACNE RELATED emotional distress, or if it wanders off topic, it's getting dumped. We'll try this out as a trial period, see if things run smoother.

I apologize to the people who's threads I'm deleting now.

You guys have made an impression. From here on out, if it is not specifically related to ACNE RELATED emotional distress, it's getting dumped. We'll try this out as a trial period, see if things run smoother.

:lol: haha thanks elsewhere

but what about the lounge? are you gonna remove the lockdown? cos if you dont then i see you guys being kept real busy dumping threads.. remember if people have nowhere else to go they will still post random shit here. so i still think all members should have access to the lounge

but thanks, seriously, its nice to know my polling efforts havent been in vain and im sure the emo forum will be more useful as a result

I agree completely. This is a support forrum for the emotional and psycological effects of acne. good job elsewhere. I want this board to be the board i remember from when i first joined. I want to see hardcore misery pain and suffering

lol - you're welcome. I'm honestly not sure how this is going to go, but I'll try it. I, personally, can't remove the lockdown on the Lounge - only Dan and Joel can do that. Mods have the power to remove or edit threads, but not rework entire forums.

I'm more than sure the Lounge is still going to stay veteran, though.

Hey buddy just so you know it only takes like 50 posts to become veteran

yeah i realise that but what im thinking is what about all the new members who want to post random stuff and dont have anywhere to do it?.. thats the reason the emo forum got so choked up with shit in the first place and what prompted me to start that poll. if they could access the lounge from day one then there never would have been a problem

That's another argument for another time, Rodd. It's also an argument for someone who can actually do it - namely Joel or Dan. Talking to them would better likely get you results (or at least explanations) better than talking to us would.

but what about the lounge? are you gonna remove the lockdown? cos if you dont then i see you guys being kept real busy dumping threads..

dont worry ill be here to help

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

:lol: its not meant to be entertaining pookie its meant to be informative dont be a hater

:lol: its not meant to be entertaining pookie its meant to be informative dont be a hater

i was just kidding

this thread has nothing to do with acne wtf jk

wow, acne.org is really falling apart huh?

The infrastructure of this forum has been compromised and is going to have to be rebuilt from the destruction caused by the last month topic abuse.

:injured:

bleh okay I see the thread now... >_<

I will support and pinning... for now let's see how it works out.

That's another argument for another time, Rodd. It's also an argument for someone who can actually do it - namely Joel or Dan. Talking to them would better likely get you results (or at least explanations) better than talking to us would.

done. lets have that sucker busted wideopen :D

Mike your so hot. btw way im not gay.

i think you should delete the thread in which mikes flirts with his bum chum 'cocainekate'.

sexual content guys, and it definitely isnt related to acne.

i think you should delete the thread in which mikes flirts with his bum chum 'cocainekate'.

sexual content guys, and it definitely isnt related to acne.

Homophobia will not be tolerated kind sir. :naughty:

Also, don't be jealous, I'm sure someone likes you.

Mike your so hot. btw way im not gay.

:lol: okay

it isnt homophobia, i am not scaed of gay people.

i just think you should enforce the 'no sexual content' rule that you have chosen to take upon yourself as mods. it's one rule for us, and another for you mods!

nobody likes to read "im suprised you can sit down after last night" etc..

that is a sexual reference, whic his okay. I mean, kids films have them as well, as long as the kiddies dont get it.

Sexual references aren't a terrible thing, like Polka said. It's when they get graphic that we ask things to get reworded.