party more

take less time to get ready

have had that boy I wanted

have more of a life

be super confident

be self-absorbed

have been that person that dissed people with acne

place so much value on the looks of people

What would you be/ do, if you didnt have acne?

I probably wouldn't be as considerate about what other people are going through

I wouldn't feel like I needed to help people when I could

I wouldn't be drawn to be friends with people I am

I think it makes us more real in the long run?

Only question i could say yes to, is i would of taken less time getting ready, instead of taking an hour to get ready thanx to acne. But no I started losing friends and having social issues before acne due to a bad attitude. And no I never would of dissed people with acne because i never really paid attention to acne before i had it.

If I didnt have acne I would ..

have more friends

be more sociable

be more popular

party more

have more of a life

be super confident

be self-absorbed

you cant be sure.

i would have been more naive and ignorant

i wouldnt have followed the carreer path that im on now (this is a plus)

would have stayed with a girl that wasnt right for me

wouldnt have gone travelling

would have done well at an office job and still been there now (was always late trying to make myself look less acne ridden)

Would have been happier

would have been closer to now distant family

would have made my dad proud / wouldnt of realised he was a cnt.

you never know for def tho

gained countless hours to my life that i would have spent applying creams/gels etc

saved bunch of money fromt hose perscription meds

sleep easier

eat less healthy(thanks acne...?)

If I didn't have any acne, I would definatley be more sociable, out going and flirt a bit more. I would be much more confident, unlike the sefl concious girl I am now :( Guess you can have everything.

-I'd be more confident

-Have a better hairstyle where I could freely expose ym whole face w/o getting self-concious

-Spend less money on cream and concealer

-Wake up later than usual because I wouldn't have to spend time in the mornings scrutinizing my face

-Go swimming

Wouldn't have to be careful when shaving.

No kidding. Girls really do have it made it seems when it comes to acne. They don't have to shave, and they can cover it up with makeup.

Acne is a gift and a curse...only when u realise your on your own in this world and no1 will help u change. The only person who gave u acne is you! so the only person who can cure it is you! how many people have tried to cure it? Ive done it - im proof it can be done naturally. So did curing it change me? Hell yea...its feking brill being cured getting free and getting hot girls in bed. (hell i didnt go thru 2 years curing myself for nothing). However Im 100% glad I had/have acne for many reasons.

Acne is a gift and a curse...only when u realise your on your own in this world and no1 will help u change. The only person who gave u acne is you! so the only person who can cure it is you! how many people have tried to cure it? Ive done it - im proof it can be done naturally. So did curing it change me? Hell yea...its feking brill being cured getting free and getting hot girls in bed. (hell i didnt go thru 2 years curing myself for nothing). However Im 100% glad I had/have acne for many reasons.

maybe your 'so called' cure just coinsided with your body naturaly changing - some people cant cure it naturaly and try everything. Ive had it for 10 years and tried everything and now accutane but comments like you gave yourself acne are just plain stupid, congratulations on changing into an ignorant manc (your other post was just as stupid)

There should be a forum for gloaters and people who want to make acne sufferes feel bad.

If I didnt have acne I would ..

have more friends

be more sociable

be more popular

party more

have more of a life

be super confident

be self-absorbed

I have to disagree with every statement after "would..." I have seen many people in school and at work that have no acne and they are alone, unsociable, not very popular, don't party too often, and are not very confident individuals.

I have seen many people say this. You will see as many others have on this site, things don't magically change after you become clear. To be those things you mentioned takes a lot more personality. To attract people it's more like 90% personality and 10% looks. Just look at any group of people. Look at a guy with a gf that you say to yourself, "how the hell did that happen". Same thing reversed. It's because they have personality/humor. And that goes a long way. I have seen some of the most unattractive people become very successful in life and with relationships/friends. Don't use acne as an excuse for your problems.

None of this was to put you down. It's just what it is.

:cool2:

I'm clear now, but I still struggle with scars. I HATED my skin. I still do. If I hadn't had acne, I would have been more aggressive about pursuing things (and people) that I wanted. I also probably would have gotten into a lot more trouble and ended being one of those horribly flighty girls that are so irritating. In a lot of ways, acne kept me grounded. Kept me from getting too full of myself. (I can say that now, it's years in my past!)

If I didn't have scars, I would have gone out more when I was single, and probably would have gotten myself into trouble. I probably would have cheated on my boyfriends and been a real heartbreaker. I'm telling you, acne kept me grounded.